By the way...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: By the way...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Mercenary:

quote:
Originally written by Jonah Zolohahni:

Well, we kind of can't do things to improve these boards becase Stupid People (i.e. You) Get In The Way Of Things, and kind of, well, WASTE OUR TIME.
Stupid people like me get in the way, huh. In the way of what? You sucking in peace? You being dumber than Bush?

Yes and yes.

We're all a bunch of immature, easily amused idiots. And we're happy being that way. If you don't like it, leave.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Mercenary:

You being dumber than Bush?
I am insulted. There is most certainly no one here dumber than Bush, except one or two persons that came to us recently, one of which has been banned, the other of which I have just quoted. And I'm not sure even there...

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #27
Ooo, whee, you're stupider than I thought. Have you not noticed that you have made four topics so far? And that we are all trying to get you To Shut Up. These boards would be Better if you would stop whining and would LEAVE. This is basically what Everyone or Almost Everyone is saying.

quote:
Stupid people like me get in the way, huh.
If I what I hear is true, do I sense you just admitted something there?

Yes, the part of the Grand Thing. Everyone was having Fun. Thee kind of fun, that you obviously don't like. This is just another addition of what Some other people may think. They were having their own kind of fun. NOT YOURS. Almost Everyone hates you and does not give a **** about your point of veiws.

[ Wednesday, November 05, 2003 09:41: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #28
Which is why we should stop the counter-flaming, ignore Merc entirely, and lock up all of his and PE1's topics.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #29
Why not just ban him? It'd be a lot easier that way.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #30
I think it would be a good idea to ban him, and banning him may help us move on here. But I highly doubt the administration will ban him. Unlike PE1, Merc (as yet) hasn't done nearly enough to merit being banned.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #31
Zxquez, stop it. TGM, stop it.

This topic is done.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00

Pages