The Fall of the Star Clan RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Fall of the Star Clan RP
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #25
With lightning speed Whitemask draws the right sword with the backhand to parry the initial attack. He then leaped back, spinning as he drew the left blade. Seems to be a madman like my father, Whitemask said to himself.

The demonic beast continued his charge. Channelling energy to his blades Whitemask slashed down with his left blade and thrust forward, then made a swift horizontal cut with his right blade, shackling the beast in green energy. The demon's gaze met Whitemask's eyes, seemingly glowing from under the mask. The creature slowly began to lose its bloodlust - it seemed as if Whitemask knew all...

Those who endorse the pure strength of the Circle of War have no idea about the advantages of the Circle of Healing, the blademaster thought. A cunning blademaster with mastery skill can truly prevent great amounts of potential damage.

OOC:
yes, i know the demon is Toric.
Whitemask is a master of the Circle of Thievery, with some degree of skill in the Circles of War and Thievery. this means he is adept at avoiding damage by using mostly mind tricks and energy shackling, as well as actually healing to a limited degree. and yes, he can drain mana from hostile casters and convert it into his own energies. basically he can fight in melee, but he is not one with the raw power of any other seasoned fighter.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #26
"This is begining to bore me" Blaze thought as he reached for one of his swords.

OOC: Can I strike down the demonic creature? It's starting to annoy me.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #27
OOC: No, the demonic creature is MY character. You can't kill someone's character unless you get their consent.

IC:
Toric: *Toric then saw Blaze, Blaze seems to want to slay him. He goes crazy, and then breaks his shackles! Then he flaps his wings, then spreads them out. He rides the wind to Blaze. He immediatly breathes ice upon him.* "HISSSSS!!!!!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #28
OOC: Wasn't FB's character parylysed and convulsing?

IC: Just as Toric was about to unleash his ice breath, he suddenly fell to the ground, as if something was lodged in his throut. Huge tornadoes appear out of nowhere and fling him to the mountains in the far north.
Izzannor, who apparently did this spoke. "That should get him out of our hair for a while. Well, lets decide on our next course of action, and quickly. Dark's falling."

OCC: If your familiar with the series, you'll notice that my character has abilities very similar to Ivan of Golden Sun. And FB, don't argue with what I did. Your character is still alive, just REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY far away from the rest of us.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #29
Stupid Double POst

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:38: Message edited by: Izzannor of the Wind Blade ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #30
Martin looked at Izzannor in suprise. I can't belive how quickly he blew away that demon... He looked at Izzannor once again. "Well, maybe we could just travel along that pathway," Martin spoke, pointing toward the north, where a mountian lay. "I may not be too certain, but there might be something over there. At least it would be better than this." He waved his hand over the desolate town.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #31
OOC: Who nows, it may have taken Toric hours to free himself.

IC:
Toric: *Starts gliding from the mountains at his fastest speed possible. In a meer 2 hours the town is back in sight. He gets very close, but now he is very tired. He falls! He hits the ground right in front of the group, and he was hurt enough that he changed back into a child. But his injuries carried over.* "Ughhh....errrr....what happened?" *Suddenly everyone saw something come out if him, SOMETHING HAD POSSESED HIM!*

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 13:47: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #32
OOC: Okay, can I brutally beat him instead?

IC:
Without any delay, Blaze castes protective magics on the party.

OOC: I have no idea as to what significance that strange thing that was controlling Zephy's char, but I figure it can't hurt to be ready just in case.

Btw, exactly how much am I allowed to contribute to the storyline without ruining it?

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 17:06: Message edited by: Slain ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #33
OOC: You cannot brutally beat him without my consent, either, Slain.

Hey, aren't you Lone Flame?
Why'd you change your name to Slain?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #34
OOC: Nothing better to do
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #35
OOC: I hereby give Slain's character exclusive permission to brutally beat FB's character, as long as FB's character remains alive. Signed, Izzannor, Commander of the Wind Blade Army of Avis

IC: Izzannor, seeing the pathetic amount of energy the creature controlled, simply hit it with a tiny bolt of electric energy. It collapsed to the ground immediatelly.
Blaze: "What should we do about it Izzannor?"
Izzannor: "Do what you want Blaze, just leave it alive so it live out the rest of its pathetic existence."
B: "What about its mutation?"
I: "That thing's disabled, since he's so badly wounded."
B: "Oh goodie!"

OOC: Blaze, you are allowed to contribute as much as you want, as long as you don't encounter the thing terrorizing the continent, and don't go anywhere NEAR the north-east mountains and settlements, which is where the capitol of the continent, and Polaris Tower, former headquarters of the Star Clan.

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 17:31: Message edited by: Izzannor of the Wind Blade ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #36
OOC: Fiesty Slap of Pain!

IC:
Blaze draws his swords and proceeds to brutally beat the demonic creature. After he is done, Blaze puts his swords up. Then without saying anything Blaze needlessly teleports the creature a mile away.

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 17:36: Message edited by: Underpaid Flame ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #37
OOC: Charlotte is a distance away from the group.

IC: Charlotte continues walking on with her suitcases when she realizes she is alone. She turns around and sees that everyone else has started walking across a field towards a town that is at least two miles away.

Charlotte: "Fools, they should have stuck with me on the road. They shouldn’t cross a field like that, as it is getting dark. Oh, well. I will stick to the road and meet them in the town when I get there."

With that, she turns back around and continues walking. She enters a part of road where there is an arch of tree branches overhead.

Charlotte: "Oooh, that is very pretty, but rather creepy. I don't the lack of light through here. It doesn't seem to be penetrating the living ceiling above me very much. Better be on my guard. Seems like a perfect place for an ambush."

She carefully makes her way along the dimly lit road, watching everything around her with eagle eyes. The only light penetrating the ceiling 15 feet above her is in tiny shafts of light and at the entrance behind her and exit in front of her. She then hears a ghastly howl from the field that the adventurers are crossing.

Charlotte: "That sounds like a hound. A rather huge hound. Can't be that then. Hmmm. I think I had better move a little faster. Fools, they are about to encounter it, whatever it is."

OOC: You can give her an ambush if you want. Just don't cause her to lose her suitcases. They are important to her. I hope to hear something about the howling.

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 18:39: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #38
IC: Another howl stopped the party in its tracks.
"What the h*ll was that?!?" Swore Martin, louder than he should of, because at that moment, a creature emerged from the darkness. A creature resembling... A full grown cave cow?!?
"This doesn't feel right..." Blaze commented.
"I agree. Let me see with the eyes of my soul what foul beast this is."
Upon saying this, Izzannor closed his eyes and concentrated. Seconds later, he jumped forward, slicing the cow in two and sending black blood spurting everywhere.
"It was a shadow beast. They're clever, but they can't escape the eyes of truth."
Izzannor spotted something in the ground. He brushed away the dirt, looked surprised, and then stood up and concentrated...

MEANWHILE

Charlotte's warrior's intuition had been right, as always. A group of Nightstalkers, creatures which are immune to everything except for light had ambushed her. The battle was going fine, until She realized that one of the creatures had gone to take her suitcases, and she was distracted. She would have been killed by a stab in the back by a nightstalker, had Izzannor not teleported into the clearing at that very moment, bringing a bright flash of light with him. The beasts let out tortured death screams, and disentegrated into the night air.
"Hey Charts. Seems I came at just the right time. I'll light a fire so we can stay here for the night. Make yourself comfortable."
At this he pulls out a tinderbox and procedes to light a fire.

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 19:03: Message edited by: Izzannor of the Wind Blade ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #39
OOC: you seem to be forgetting that i'm in the party.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #40
OOC: Sorry WM3FT, I thought you had gone on some sidequest (no sarcasm intended). I havn't been purposefully ignoring you.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #41
OOC: just call me Wise Man. -_-'

--------------------
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #42
Can do.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #43
OOC: There is no way I am staying in an area that is excessively dark. I myself am not afraid of the dark. I fear lack of light and what I might encounter in the dark. I am being truthful there. I will give my character a similar property. Except she will be like the opposite of an RP vampire. She can stand darkness, but only if she is with another person. If alone, she will go psychotic.

IC: "Are you insane!!!!!? Stay out here?!! In the dark?!!! You're nuts!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Charlotte grabs her suitcases and runs for dear life towards the other end of the arched trees as the light was fading and night was coming. She knew that it was five miles to town, but she had to get there before dark. Suddenly remembering something, she stops running and pulls a figurine from her pocket. It is a figurine of a horse. She places it on the ground in front of her and steps back a few feet. She then speaks a few words.

Charlotte: "Alegretto alimaya santos el christos de vermenta!!"

The figurine begins to glow with a bluish white light and begins growing bigger and bigger. When it reaches the size of a normal horse, it stops growing and begins to gain life and color. The light suddenly disappears and a full-grown horse stands in front of her. It has a reddish brown coat and appears to be like any other horse. Charlotte climbs on and waves her hands. Her suitcases float up on either side of her and into her hands.

She gives a click with her tongue and the horse begins to gallop towards the end of the arch of trees. It picks up speed and begins running impossibly fast. Soon, fire begins to appear under the feet of the horse as it runs towards the town. The demon child left behind can only stare, but it begins running after her at an inhuman speed. Though he can only run half as fast, she finds it rather unnerving that he possesses such abilities. The horse makes it to town inside of 15 minutes, just as the last of the light was disappearing. The town has lanterns burning, so at the moment, she feels she can stand the slight darkness as long as she has her fire mare to keep her company.

She doesn't see the adventurers yet, and she knows the demon child will reach her soon. She chants a few words and her suitcases float down to the ground. She dismounts the horse and thinks for a moment. It will take a while for her fire mare to transform back into the figurine, so she decides it would be best to feed it in the meantime. She goes into the inn to ask for help and finds no one in there. As she looks around the main room though, she can see torches are burning, a fire is roaring away in the fireplace, and food and drinks are on the counter.

Puzzled she goes to look for a stable. She soon finds one and sees that there are several horses in the stable, but no stable hands. She senses something wrong about the horses, but decides to just grab some hay and get back to her fire mare. She brings a manger with her and sets it down in front of her mare. While placing the hay in it, she hears the demon child approaching the town. However, something else gets her attention. She sees a door that's completely open and the shadow of a fire burning within the room.

She walks over to the door and looks into the building. It is a small home, and looks like that of an average peasant. But the fixtures and such in the building aren't what catch her eye. Her eyes open wide as she sees a body lying on the ground. She rushes over to it and examines it. It is the body of a woman, and she is lying directly in front of her cooking pots. Charlotte observes that the woman must have been cooking because of the wooden spoon in her one hand and the traces of spices in her other.

The woman's veins are standing out greatly against her pale tanned skin. They aren't their usual color either. They are green instead of blue and the woman has a look of agony over her face. When Charlotte tries to move her, she observes a green slime adhering to the woman's body on the underside. She gets up, finds a sheet on a shelf and a jar from the kitchen counter, and walks back over to the woman. She uses the jar and a spoon to collect some of the green slime. Then she covers the woman's body with a sheet. The demon child enters the building just as Charlotte is leaving it.

She ushers him out and shuts the door. Her fire mare is still eating hay and the adventurers still haven't arrived. The demon child starts asking her questions, but she decides to shush him. She then grabs her suitcases and enters the inn.

IC: You know, maybe we will find some more of these bodies in other places in the town. Perhaps we will find some in the inn. Sorry for the length of this post. But it should give us an idea of how our situation looks in the town as we all enter it.

--------------------

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #44
Teroro crept ashore and tied the boat to the dock. Carrying a spear that one of the sailors had in his room, he entered the deserted town to find no-one there except a spine-tingling howling. Shivering, he crept around the buildings to avoid being seen. Moving closer and closer inland, he began to lose sight of the ocean, a sight that depressed him endlessly.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #45
OOC: That was a friggin long post. Thank Apple for SimpleText.

Nevermind. I can't keep up. I'm gone.

IC:

*Blaze disappears without a trace and all who saw him quickly forget him*
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #46
OOC: But I was there, MSW. Charlotte had nothing to be afraid of, especially because I can detect things with harmful intensions in my sleep, and am a very light sleeper, anhd can see in near-pitch black darkness

IC: Charlotte and Toric entered the inn to see Izzannor crouched near a body and a roaring fire.
"Your late, Charlotte."
"How did you get here so fast? I would've seen you-"
"I travel other ways then are apparent to people more 'normal' than myself. Now on with business. You've senn this slime before I'd assume?"
"Yes. All the creatures of the town seem to be covered in it."
"Do you know what it is?"
"Could I hazard a guess that it's blood?"
"So you noticed the green veins too, I see."
Charlotte answers this with a solemn nod.
"These people were infected by Timatian Shadow Asps. These were long thought to be extinct, but they are allive again. I saw one slithering into its burrow outside, and until then, I didn't believe they still existed. I myself was present when the last one was slain. I know of only one being that could bring them back. That thing is the-"
Izzannor never got to finish his sentence. This was because that at this moment, An explosion rocked the side of the inn. All three of the adventurers were thrown unconcious to the ground, and a group of Padoric Dwarves walked through the newly created hole. They picked up the three limp bodies and carried them to their underground citadel of Hulgrat.

OOC: If this plot develops well, I may well put it into a book.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #47
Sorry about that. I mustn't have been thinking or seeing clearly. I somehow managed to confuse you with Zephyr. I have no idea how I got your names mixed up.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #48
OOC: Thats alright. I've been confused for Zephyr before, when he was Zephyr Tempest: The Wind Warrior, and it's not pleasant. As for not seeing clearly, that happens to me a lot, so don't worry about it IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards The Fall of the Star Clan RP2_files/smile.gif)

IC: "Uhhhhhnnnnn..."
Izzannor slowly came to his senses to find himself in a large metal chamber. He and the others were strapped to large metal tables, and a pulsing sound could be heard constantly. Charlotte was already awake, while Toric snored contentedly.
"Charts, been able to figure anything out about where on Gaia we are?"
"Nothing about where, but from that humming, I'd say we say thhis chamber was surrounded by lava."
Suddenly, a large metal door slid open with a pnuematic(sp?) hiss. Three Padoric Dwarves walked in, and the middle one, who was battle scarred and wore a sash of office, was apparently their leader. He spoke in a deep voice, which had a heavy, but hard to place, accent.
"Who are you ta' goh snoopin' aroun' like tha'"
Toric opened his mouth and let out something that sounded like a cross between a howl and a snore.
"Gawoosnx..."
Charlotte aswered with more than a hint of sharpness in her voice. "Snooping? What could we hope to find in that dead town up there? We thought it'd still be alive. We got to this desolate waste of a continent only today at noon, right Izzannor?"
"TThat's right. Of course only you and I arrived today. That thing," he makes a hand motion towards a still sleeping Toric "has been here for who knows how long."
"Well why where ya here in th' fiarst place?"
"We wanted to learn something about what happened to this wasteland."
"Yer stories have th' ring o' truth ta them. Release them, an' take 'em ta th' library."

OOC: I'll stop there for know. The accent sounds like extremely thick scottish, but I had a hard time representing it.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #49
Toric: *Toric was sleeping deeply even as he was moved into the library. He was having a nightmare.

Scene:
A dark, twisted, foul forest where the trees have no leaves and there seems to be no animals, but there were scary roars and utterings coming from all around. In the middle of a clearing there was a small hut. Toric was in the hut, all alone.

Toric(Quietly.): "I'm all alone. There seems to be no one here. I'm afraid of being alone!" *There was a knock on the door. Toric went to answer it. When he opened the door, darkness spewed in and everything was pitch black. Soon there was a bright light and a dwarf appeared at the door carrying an axe. Everything brightened up enough for Toric to see.*
Dwarf with axe: "'Ello 'ere, Toric. I've come from the town ta murde' ya'. Come o'er here, I have somethin' fer ya'." *He lifts his axe and swings it at Toric. He narrowly misses. Toric tries to morph and slaughter the dwarf, but he can't.* "Oh, ya' know it's no use to try, Toric, ya' know ya' gonna die!" *Suddenly Toric's demonic form appeared behind the dwarf. It then breathed ice at Toric. Toric was hit full force by the blast, then the dwarf started slicing away wiht his axe.* "I tol' ya' shouldn'ta tried to resist, ya' was going to die, and ya' knew it." *Everything went blank, and Toric woke up.*
[/end nightmare.]* *Toric wakes up, all sweaty.* "BAH!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages