The Fall of the Star Clan RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Fall of the Star Clan RP
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #50
OOC: Now to add some class.

IC: Charlotte and Izzanor are shown to the library. Celisto isn't very surprised to see fancy decorations all around the room. However, none of them are what catches her eye once again. The library itself amazes her.

Charlotte: "Glory be!!! Look at the size of this place!! I never saw so many books in my life. Only a king has this many books! And the decorations of this room are that of a king as well. And..."

Then she sees it. She sees a large case over by the wall. It looks like a wooden coffin, but it has a glass top. With a look of potential horror coming to her face, she rushes over to it. She looks into the glass-topped box and her face contorts to that of puzzlement.

Charlotte: "Izzanor!!! Come over here quickly!!! Does this person look like a king to you?"

Izzanor came over to the case and peered inside. Inside was a man dressed in a red tunic trimmed with gold and had a purple cape wrapped around his body on the sides. He holds a scepter in his hand and has youngish features. His hair is dark brown and he has a complete beard. However, his green veins stand out in contrast just as the dead woman's did in her home.

Toric wakes up with a loud "BAH!" and then looks around the room. Izzanor continues to study the body in the case and Charlotte continues to await his answer.

OOC: Izzanor, I am letting the rest of the conversation up to you.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #51
Teroro crept up around the buildings, looking around for any signs of life. He could tell why the sailors had not wanted to set foot on the island. Still, they were cowards, and they paid for it with their lives. Teroro hefted his spear and headed towards the center of the deserted town. As he passed the inn, he saw a light on. He peeked his head around the corner and, not seeing anyone, went inside. There was a warm bowl of porridge on the table - there were living people here.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #52
Teroro felt a gloved hand on his shoulder. He looked back to see Whitemask. The man was somewhat shocked - a blademaster in white is rare. "You might want to come back out for a second," Whitemask suggested.

Teroro obliged, and the two went back out of the building. The people inside seemed not to notice.

"You should be a little more careful, friend," Whitemask told him. "They are actually demons in disguise - I sense it under their human look."

"Wait - who are you?" Teroro asked. "And you don't seem the hostile sort. My name is Teroro."

"Call me Whitemask; I don't deserve to be known by my true name," the man answered. "And now that they are morphing back to their demon forms -" - Whitemask pointed to the former townspeople inside house - "I say we should brace ourselves."

With that, Teroro readied his spear and Whitemask drew his blades...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #53
Could the other people please reach the other town sometime soon? It is distressing that there are less here now then when we started.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #54
I like my other one better.

[ Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:01: Message edited by: Izzannor of the Wind Blade ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #55
IC: As Izzannor is about to answer, a black snake crawls out from underneath the coffin. Charlotte sees it first and, with a mix of surprise and horror in her voice asks Izzannor "What is that thing, anyway?"
"A Timatian Shadow Asp. Keep away from it. The can strike at lightning speed and..."
This sentence was kept from being finished by Charlotte, who had been bitten on the leg by the asp and let out a scream of pain. Izzannor, who's adrenal glands supplied him with the speed and accuracy, jumped forward and sliced the snake's fangs off just as it was about to invenomate Charlotte. The tips of the fangs remained in her leg, but she was at least alive.
"Let's get out of here!" Were the first words Izzannor spoke.
Charlotte answered just with a nod.
But just as they were about to reach them, a blast of stale, foul-smelling wind shut them, and a roar-like hiss was heard behind them. As Izzannor and Charlotte turned, They could see a massive black snake rearing up, its huge fangs dripping venom from its cavernous maw.
Izzannor knew what had to be done. As the snake swept down to grab the two in a death embrace, Izzannor leapt down its throat. Charlotte, however, was caught, as she couldn't move herself with the fangs still in her legs. As it wrapped its coils around her, she drew her weapon and struck, but the blows just bounced off like the skin was made of granite. Charlotte's last thought before she slipped into unconciousness was
"I hope he knows what he's doing..."
Meanwhile, as Charlotte was having the life slowly squeezed out of her, Izzannor was looking for a way to kill the serpent from the inside. The snake's gastric juices were slowly eating away at his boots, he apparently found something that interested him. He picked up a golden blade off the ground, and, slicing throgh the stomach wall, he thrust his sword upwards into the beasts heart, turned it, and pulled it out.
"It'll die of internal bleeding soon. Now to get out to Charlotte."
At this he sliced through the skin to leave, and cut Charlotte free from the coils that bound her. He then proceded to use his magic to heal her...

OOC: I'll stop there for now. Anyone else is welcome to explain how that snake got there, and how that sword got into its stomach.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #56
OOC: Who knows, maybe the sword belonged to the now dead king. And where the heck is that blasted dwarf mayor? By the way, Charlotte has a cocky type of attitude and likes to do things herself. I am not trying to be mean there, I am giving up another of her characteristics I said I would mention later.

IC: Charlotte slowly drifts back into consciousness as the grip around her slackens. She awakes to find Izzanor trying to heal her.

Charlotte: "I am perfectly capable of handling my own wounds, thank you very much!!"

She swats Izzanor away from her and pulls a yellow powder from her pocket. She tosses it up in the air and most of it lands on her, with the exception of some of it landing on Izzanor. She then chants some mystic words.

Charlotte: "Solevnia tano un sal vinia!!"

The powder begins glowing and both Charlotte and Izzanor begin to feel its healing effect. Izzanor can feel wounds on himself healing that he hadn't even noticed he had received. He was hurt by her rejection of his help, but understood that it must be a normal part of her personality. He figures that he can soften her up perhaps, but it will take some time.

OOC: Come on people, get to the town please.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #57
Toric: *Toric just sits where he woke up, staring at hte wall.* "Uhhhhhhh...you might want to see this..." *Charlotte and Izzannor look at the wall Toric was looking at. They see nothing special about. Toric picks up a nearby rock and throws it at the wall. It starts hissing. Izzannor and Charlotte see the wall is covered with Timatian Shadow Asps!* "What should we do?"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #58
OOC: Yes please hurry up and get to the next town. It's extremely discerning to know that I'm alone with a demon and Charlotte, with no other help or protection from an entire hibernation group of Timatian Shadow Asps.

IC: "Let me try this." Upon saying this, Izzannor holds up his hands and closes his eyes. A swirling mist leaves his hands, and half the asps fall to the ground, out cold.
"Oh, man, I think I'm completely drained from all this. Charlotte you take over, and quick. They might not stay out for long..."

OOC: You take over for now, MSW. That entire affair was extremely draining on Izzannor, so I don't expect much to happen to him.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #59
OOC: i need to wait for Drakey, for the battle in the first town.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #60
OOC: Ok. I'll give it a try.

IC: Charlotte: "Oh, wonderful. It is always left up to the mystery woman huh? What is it with that? I remember a time whe..."

Izzanor: "For god sakes!!! Just attack already!!"

Charlotte: "(sigh) Fine! But you owe me!"

Charlotte waves her hands in front of her and then quickly sticks them out to her sides. Her hair begins moving on its own, and starts writhing like a bunch of snakes. A gray beam of light shoots from her eyes and hits each of the asps on the floor and the wall. One by one, they turn to stone and fall over off of the wall, shattering as they hit the ground. Soon all of the asps are stone solid and the danger has passed. The gray beam ceases, her hair returns to normal, and she pulls out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on.

Charlotte: "Damn!!! Now my head hurts again!! I hate having to use that spell! It makes me dizzy and I have a migraine headache!!! You owe me big time for making me use that spell!!! Now if you will excuse me, I will go study the books on the shelves for a while. Call me if you find anymore problems in the room."

She turns towards the library of books and walks over to a shelf of them. She takes them off one by one and studies each carefully. She comes across a book that interests her, opens it up, and begins reading it.

OOC: If someone doesn't reach town soon, my next post will be a snore. I don't mean boring, I will literally snore.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #61
OOC: Yes, someone PLEASE reach the town, or I will snore as well.

IC: Izzannor came up behind Charlotte, and offered a potion to her. "What's this?"
"It's a potion I made out of some herbs I had. It should help your headache."
"Thanks, I guess."
"Whatcha' reading?"

OOC: Yes, what ARE you reading, MSW?

[ Sunday, November 02, 2003 15:57: Message edited by: Izzannor of the Wind Blade ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #62
Toric: *Toric gets up. He walks over to a shelf and takes out a book. It's entitled "How to Control Morphs", he deeply concentrates in the book. Ignoring an asp slowly slithering towards him. He closes the book, turns around, and Charlotte and Izzannor see that he's concentrating very deeply, he starts growing bigger, and he slowly starts turning blue. Before he morphs back into a child(Without completing the morph.), he breathes ice on the asp, freezing it. He then angrily picks up the book and continues reading it.* "Controlling my ability is MUCH harder than I thought..."

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #63
OOC: I guess I had better make it interesting, huh?

IC: Charlotte: "Uh, yeah. Um...I am reading what appears to be the history of this land. Oddly enough, all the pages are blank after the 354th page."

Izzanor: "That's strange. What's on the 354th page?"

Charlotte: "That's what I am worried about. It describes exactly what has just gone in this room. It ends with, "...and the woman started to read from a book and a man came over to see what she was reading." I am finding this land weirder and weirder by the minute. I think we should go find the dwarf mayor now. This place gives me the creeps."

OOC: Creepy enough for you yet?

--------------------

Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #64
OOC: I know I'm going to regret this, but...

Sodium Cyanide materializes beside Teroro and Whitemask in a Marathon-esque manner.

“Oh, hello Whitemask!” he exclaims. “Fancy meeting you here. Say, have you seen my Ring of Teleportation? I had it just a moment ago...” He looks around in a confused fashion, then asks, “this isn’t the tropical resort I was aiming for, is it?”

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #65
Martin had lost the rest of the party that were headed for the next town. He was utterly lost himself, in darkness, and not knowing where the heck everyone else had gone off to. Another step, another rustle of the grass. He kept walking along north west, in hopes of reaching anything. Sure enough, he saw light coming from a crest of a hill. He began to jog upward, tripping every now and then. And finally, he reached the town. "Welcome to a new place," he uttered to himself.

The town was unusually quiet, even if lights were on. He chanced on the inn and saw the body both Charts and Izzannor had come upon, with her viens still out and green. Sure enough, he noticed the hole created by the dwarfs, not known to him. He went down into it...

There was a knock at the library door. Charts, head still hurting and annoyed that someone would knock, went over to open it. When she did, she saw Martin their, with his stupid heroic grin smacked onto his face, as though he was cool. "How did you-" Charts began, but got inturrupted.

"How did I get here? Easy," Martin replied. "Adventurers find each other no matter what in the end. I don't care what you say, either. Learned it i-" Charts socked him much harder this time, and he fell to the floor actually yelling in pain. "OW! Man, your gonna knock all my teeth out if this keeps up..." He muttered to himself.

OOC: Sorry about not posting. I don't know where everyone went, and no one really gave me a real location. Plus, you guys seemed to be the only ones around, so I needed to get back to the group, and fast. If you don't think my post is any good, I can always edit it. Sorry once again for not posting sooner.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #66
Teroro thrusts his spear at NaCN suspiciously. "You're not one of them, are you?"

"One of whom?" NaCN asks incredulously.

Pointing at the melting and morphing townsmen, Teroro spits and hurls his spear at them. It strikes one in the shoulder and it staggers back. Drawing a dagger from his belt, he stands ready and waits for any movement from the demons.

When they do start to approach them, Teroro ducks back around the corner and flings his dagger, knocking back another demon. Still, the continue to come, and NaCN realizes that he's in for more than he bargained for.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #67
"So... It's all up to the masked blademaster in white and the mysteriously appearing man," Whitemask sighed. He quickly drew his blades, and using them swiftly weaved shackles and entangling nets of energy to immobilize as many demons as he can before they closed in on him and NaCN...

--------------------
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #68
OOC: Maybe we can get out of the room now. Or maybe not.

IC: Charlotte: "Oh, sorry if I hurt you that much. Now you should learn not to mouth off at me. Now, exactly how did you find this room?"

Martin: "Well, there was a hole in the wall of the inn and steps leading down here at a cellar door. As you can see, it doesn't take much for a guy like me to..."

Charlotte: "Shut up or I will punch you again!!! Just show us how to get out of here!"

Suddenly the door slams shut and locks from the outside. A voice can be heard from the other side and then it stops. It opens the grating in the door and speaks again. And with a British like accent oddly enough.

Man: "Oh, I do say, sorry about that, chaps. But I can't allow you to leave the library just yet. I followed this bloke here and figured he came to defect you from our clutches. The mayor hasn't had his speak yet but will soon enough. Just sit down and relax for a while mates. He will be here shortly. Cheers."

Before Charlotte can respond, the opening on the grating is closed and they are left alone once more.

Charlotte: “Blasted impertinence!! Oh well. Better make the best of our stay here."

She turns and walks towards the shelves and drops the mysterious book on a cushioned chair close to the fire, leaving Martin standing by the door. She returns to the shelves and begins looking at other books with interest. She continues in this manner for quite some time until she has completed a whole bookshelf and has laid several books of interest on the same chair by the fire to look at.

During the time she is looking at the books, Izzanor continues to study the noble body in the glass-topped coffin, Toric has sat down in a chair by the fire, and Martin has sat down in a chair close to the door. A loud click is suddenly heard and it catches the attention of everyone in the room. A wall pivots and the dwarf mayor walks into the room. He goes to a large desk near the fire obviously made for him and sits down facing everyone. All attention turns to him.

OOC: Now let's get some more drama. Perhaps the asps were a test.

--------------------

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #69
Looking around, Whitemask and NaCN realize that Teroro has disappeared. However, they soon see him again, creeping behind the demons. He has a length of wire in his hands and is sliding along behind some demons intently focused on the other two men. Instantly, they drop to the ground, strangled.

--------------------
====
====
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #70
NaCN leaps forward with a flying kick to a demon’s chest, then finishes it off with a crowbar through the head.

“Might I inquire as to what is going on?” Sodium askes as he spins around and brains another demon.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #71
OOC: I didn't want to reply so soon, but I fear this RP will fall off the first page and go dead.

IC: As everyone turned their attention to the Dwarf Mayor, he began to speak.

Dwarf Mayor: "Well, I can see by the large dead Asp over there and the stone ones by the wall that you faired rather well against my tests."

Charlotte: "Tests!!!? These were just tests!!!!? By what right to do you this to us!! I have half a notion to turn you to stone right now, but my head hurts too much. So explain yourself before I get angry!"

Dwarf Mayor: "Very well. As you have observed by the body over there in that case and the one in the house above us in the town, this island has been overrun by creatures that we cannot explain. I had a horde of them living in my library and I needed you to kill them for me. You did very well, so I will tell you what has been happening to this land. A large meteor crashed into its center and strange creatures and peoples appeared out of nowhere.

That man over there in the case was bitten by one of those asps, and a slime also attacked him. We never had them in this land before until that meteor crashed. He was the king of this island and we felt it best if we brought his body to a safe place for a while. We have had other strange creatures attacking us. They take on the form of any creature, including humans, and it is almost impossible to tell the difference between them and a normal human.

But to get to the point, we need adventurers like you to find out for us what has been happening to this land and how the meteor is connected to the happenings. It means big pay, and fame. What do you say?"

OOC: I will leave it up to you Izzanor and the others in the RP to decide what t do and say here now. You can also give the Dwarf Mayor a name. That would be nice.

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #72
Whitemask shackled a demon to the ground, then sliced another with his twin blade action. "I'm here to investigate some sort of invasion from the skies. Some ... strange thing dropped down onto this nation's holy city and began taking over this entire continent."

Eventually, the demons were all slain. Surprisingly, Whitemask's clothes were somehow still clean.

"Since my ... assistants have disappeared," Whitemask continued, "If you and Teroro wish to join me, I'll appreciate it. I also have a few personal tasks to complete on this continent, but you do not need to know about it."

--------------------
--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #73
Teroro shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. I've got no better options. Mo bettah."

--------------------
====
====
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #74
OCC: hi everyone i want to be in this rp, so here i am. if it has too many characters already tell me, and ill leave.

name: Tom Rash
stats: fights with a crossbow, but is also good with a knife. brown hair brown eyes, pretty imature and hot headed. 17 years old. 5 foot 9.

ok here goes my first RP IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards The Fall of the Star Clan RP3_files/biggrin.gif)

ic: Tom stared at the horizon, as the moon reflected off the calm waves. It was a beautiful night and he had decided to get out of the stuffy cabins for some air. They were ment to be close to land anyway, and he was hoping to set foot on land, even if it was just to get supplies.
sailor: "Well be gettin' close to land soon, so i wouldnt go to sleep if i were you.."
Tom turned and saw the captain of the ship, the man that had hired him to protect the trading ship from pirates. The seas were getting more dangerous every year, and there was demand for mercenaries, however inexperienced they might be.
Tom: "Ok ill just go get my crossbow for when we land"
Tom made his way down the rickety stairs. He ducked through the corridors to his room, and picked up his things.
All of a sudden the ship groaned, and threw Tom out into the corridor. Tom slammed into the wall and lay sprawled across the floor. There were shouts all over the ship from the sailors, and the ship began to lurch. Tom got up rubbing his head "What the hell?!?" he said to himslef, and started to climb the unsteady stairs to the deck.
The deck was a mess, waves crashed over the sides as sailors rushed franticly to keep the ship afloat. The captain spotted Tom
Captain: " Weve crashed on some rocks!! There isnt much time left, this ship is sinking!"
Tom stared in disbelief as the ship lurched beneath him...

[ Saturday, November 08, 2003 07:48: Message edited by: Smelly Ogre ]

--------------------
"Is that smell glandular, or do you wallow in your own filth?" - Last Words of Fredrick the Idiot

Pages