Selkie Pelts from Hagfen

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Selkie Pelts from Hagfen
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #0
I seem to be having trouble finding the pelts. Any suggestions?
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
There is a portal in the southeast that will take you to them.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 8150
Profile #2
Same location: piercing sight reveals a hiden room behind Moira, but it's apparently not possible to get behind the counter even in combat mode.

Is access possible? [If so, hint would be welcome.]

[Edit: Never mind. Yes. Just requires a slightly different application of brute force...]

[ Friday, June 01, 2007 09:05: Message edited by: ewan ]
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #3
You need to kill her to get into the room. There's not much there.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
However once you finish the Hagfen quest(s) you might want to kill them all and then loot the whole place. Gwyar drops a robe of the archdruid.
Apprentice
Member # 8982
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

There is a portal in the southeast that will take you to them.
I was trying to get into that portal. Even with the instructions from the hint book, I couldn't get anything to happen. Maybe a little help, please?

Thanks.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
If you got past the wind warrior, then it's a matter of stepping on the tiles until all for braziers are lit at once then going to the center. Start at the north end and go clockwise.

You may have to leave and come back to reset or spend a long time starting from other points to get it right if you had a character on a tile when combat ended.