hey there will be nethergate2?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: hey there will be nethergate2?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #25
ah, but taht was the beauty of it, its challenging appeal and intriging mystery of how to beat it and beat everything. Not even any of the guides ocem close to knowing all tis secrets.

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #26
Not to mention Jeff himself. He doesn't even know what some of the things are for anymore, like the puzzle box. I agree though. All the little mysteries of Nethergate were great. I'll always love that game, especially since it was my introduction to Spiderweb. The little things that seemed like they were important, but actually weren't were a nice touch. I'm pretty sure that the wishes fish had no purpose other than to confuse. All the Slylock items were cool, and the finding those elusive Nether Arts spells. Seriously, I will always consider Nethergate to be one of the best RPGs ever and certainly the best Spiderweb game.

[ Friday, February 10, 2006 00:55: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 6787
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

Not to mention Jeff himself. He doesn't even know what some of the things are for anymore, like the puzzle box. I agree though. All the little mysteries of Nethergate were great. I'll always love that game, especially since it was my introduction to Spiderweb. The little things that seemed like they were important, but actually weren't were a nice touch. I'm pretty sure that the wishes fish had no purpose other than to confuse. All the Slylock items were cool, and the finding those elusive Nether Arts spells. Seriously, I will always consider Nethergate to be one of the best RPGs ever and certainly the best Spiderweb game.
Heh. Totally... Nethergate is one of my favorite RPG's, and one of my favorite games. I actually emailed Spiderweb awhile back, asking about nethergate 2. Jeff responed saying that it wasn't very likely. The mystery was the best part about nethergate... solving all of those puzzles to get to the Raven was so fun. That Raven also happens to be my favorite video game charecter of all time (next to Sephiroth and Link that is...) ;)

--------------------
"I come for the chugga... but I stay for the wiggy wugga."-Cheerleader

Pages