items you'd like to see

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: items you'd like to see
Warrior
Member # 577
Profile Homepage #0
If you could invent items for the Exile series, what would they be?

Here's one I made up for Exile 3:

Pixie dust (inspired by Peter Pan)

It would come in two varieties - regular and refined. One use of the regular pixie dust would allow the party to fly for a short time, as if casting the Flight spell. The refined pixie dust would allow the party to fly longer, as if rubbing the Orb of Thralni.

An interesting twist: Maybe one of your characters would sometimes become allergic to the pixie dust and get sick (but the party would sitll fly). Refined pixie dust would not have this effect.

--------------------
Please visit my website: http://geocities.com/dchia1010

my forums: http://freechat.tk
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
in blades of exile, people can and do invent their own items.

myself, i like acid-resistant armor and AP-increasing everything.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Maybe Jeff should make droppable money so when you max out your gold, you can just drop the excess in a storage area and build up again. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #3
I can invent items for the Exile series (mainly Exile 2). It just takes the right level of 1337|\|3$$. I'm not sure if I can discuss it here without getting banned or canned, so I won't go any further into it here (unless a mod happens to dictate that it's okay, better safe than sorry).

[ Sunday, January 15, 2006 14:13: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #4
I would create a fanny-whacker. Depending on which part of Emarian you used it, it either paddles your enemies on the behind, or hits them in the groin. :P

[Stupid eBay. (Removed useless link.)].

[ Saturday, March 18, 2006 13:03: Message edited by: Masaaki Sakai ]
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
One of these

IMAGE(http://crudelis.paxasiana.com/images/dw/dw-03.jpg)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 577
Profile Homepage #6
What game is that from? Just curious.

--------------------
Please visit my website: http://geocities.com/dchia1010

my forums: http://freechat.tk
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #7
I think it was Duke Nukem that had an RBG, (Really Big Gun), and I know I've seen an RBH, Really Big Hammer), in BoE.
Although there is a Great Sword in the Exiles, I guess this would be an RBS, eh?
* Style of Game Play, and I know this will get comments, but I still prefer to play two ambidextrous, blessed, Fighters with assassination and each with two of the best Broad Swords available.
"Never start a fight, but if you find yourself in one, be the one to finish it!"
me
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #8
I believe you are having fond (and vague) recollections of Doom's BFG. As to the words the acronym represent, use your (BF) imagination.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #9
I believe my memory has become NFG. :(
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #10
That thing looks like it weighs about 500 pounds. Unless it's carbon fiber and thinly plated or something. :P

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #11
It would be fun if, similar to San Andreas, find a bunch of flowers somewhere random. And maybe like in most of the police stations there is a sex toy in the showers, so it would make it fun to have something unexpected like this as weapons (make it a bit more G-Rated though.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Apprentice
Member # 5573
Profile #12
Well, the wand of unusal results produces flowers.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #13
Perpetual Holly (or other alchemical ingredients)
Feather Chain Mail (same as steel, only weighs 20 stones)
Hardened Steel Broadsword (dam. 1-15+6, 1-handed)

--------------------
-ben4808
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #14
A pen with a camera in it.
A gun.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #15
Bag of holding or some other way to get around the weight and slot limit. There's always more than you can carry, even with 6 characters at maximum strength.
Apprentice
Member # 7035
Profile Homepage #16
I would want a guitar! I put one on a Blades before the poor innocent mac os 9 got raplaced. It cast charm, but in a perfect world it would cast a superpowerful mass charm spell so if you stole something and someone saw you you'd just play a little song and everyone would love you again. Or I'd get the sword of power (Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time). Either would be fun.

--------------------
Deedle Doot Doot Dee Dee- Let's all go to cat Town-
www.spatch.net/cattown
The homepage of insanity
http://mrsporkula.piczo.com
Step Lightly, Stay Free
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #17
The sword of power, another creatively named artifact. :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
I would want a guitar! I put one on a Blades before the poor innocent mac os 9 got raplaced. It cast charm, but in a perfect world it would cast a superpowerful mass charm spell so if you stole something and someone saw you you'd just play a little song and everyone would love you again.
Has someone possibly been watching some Danny Phantom, more particularly, the episodes "Fanning the Flames" and "Pirate Radio?"

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #19
It's not called the sword of power, though. It's called the Master Sword, which means it's not really more original in content but more uniquely phrased.

—Alorael, who can't imagine it going through an awkward youth as the Apprentice Sword. Maybe it was the Apprentice Metal Bar.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7630
Profile #20
A sling shot with Acid yoke eggs,Anvil,Throwable furnture,Kick attack,siren statue,CHUCK NORRIS ^_^

--------------------
Phobias are afraid of Chuck Norris.