Suspicious Package

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Suspicious Package
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #0
I picked that up in Shayder after talking to Irvine, but now the guards search me before I can get to Lorelei. I can beat them (once anyway), but must I keep fighting them every time I pass there, or is it just a two-time thing. Also, does it have any impact on anything else?

I'm too lazy to try to figure this out myself. Lots of Troglos to fight. :P

--------------------
-ben4808
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
If you cross the river to the SW of Lorelei and walk N along the banks, you can cross the river and avoid the guards.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #2
If you get the package there, you will have delivered a package of raw Skribbane, you will get money, the guards will then search no mlonger for you!

But I think you can do this quest more than one time, the people from Gale need more Skribbane! :D

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
All right, I'll try it.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #4
Would the teleporter place NE of Fort Emergence work to get past the guards? I've used it to get in to Shayder and Kriszan and it put me straight into the city...

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
Yeah, it probably would. I managed to get past, though, by sneaking across the river by Malloc and coming in from the north or south. Once you dump the herbs, they can't detect them anymore. :P

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #6
Yes, Ernest's teleporter does work, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Its only necessary to run the errand once, but if you want more gold you can do it as many times as you want.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
Another way is once you have the Orb of Thranli you can get over the mountains to approach from the east. The only check you coming up from the south.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

Another way is once you have the Orb of Thranli you can get over the mountains to approach from the east. The only check you coming up from the south.
Obviously! They don't expect you to go flying over mountains!

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

They check you coming in on the road from the northeast too.

--------------------
-ben4808
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #10
If you have the Orb of Thranli you can fly over the mountains right below the city and you don't have to fight anyone.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 7035
Profile Homepage #11
Ernest's teleporter works. Don't steal the book if you really need to go somewhere (e.g. Gale on rush delivery job) but it's fun if you love to kill those drakes! hours of fun! However, the identify spell is worth it, as long as one of your party has at least 70 sp. :D

--------------------
Deedle Doot Doot Dee Dee- Let's all go to cat Town-
www.spatch.net/cattown
The homepage of insanity
http://mrsporkula.piczo.com
Step Lightly, Stay Free
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #12
The identify spell pays off in the long run when you have lots to identify or want to decide what is worth hauling out of a dungeon. By the middle of the game you no longer want to carry everything since money is no longer tight.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #13
It's possible to get the identify spell without stealing Ernest's book.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4