Helpppppp, Corrupted Unbound One!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Helpppppp, Corrupted Unbound One!!!
Apprentice
Member # 13561
Profile #0
i cant beat it, i am currently playing in the Torment Setting and i am a rebel. This unbound keep on dodging my attacks then after that, it fires beams killing all my creation and dishing out 75% of my Health. even though i already have all the blessing and protections on all creations and my character it still kill me...
Apprentice
Member # 13473
Profile #1
you need to have two burning kyshakks. or three wingbolts all your ceations must be at least level 55. what worked for me was three ur drakons with 1500 health each and blessing magic and healing. ut a shaper is the guy to use
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #2
You can either train more, or try different stratagies. I would suggest training more, then coming back to it.

--------------------
Hmm... Ornks, gazers and guacamole. What kind of food would you get?
=:T:=
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
I'd suggest dropping your difficulty. The name Torment pretty much says it all in this case.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Corner it so that it's forced to fight you in melee. It's a lot less threatening when it can't use its breath attack.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
All you need is one really powerful creation to close with the unbound one while you stay back and heal the creation. I did this on torment after trying to go one on one with a single character.

You can use the shaping items to raise your abilities, make a drakon or ur-drakon, then go at it. Eyebeast works as well.
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #6
Like Thuryl, I have found most bosses to be significantly easier in melee, such as Matala and the Titan, as well as the Corrupted Unbound of course. I would suggest cornering it with rotghroths if you're a shaper, although I haven't tried that myself (I played a servile when I beat it). Then you're just dealing with bites, instead of Uber Death Breath.

--------------------
Love is the movement.
----
My poetry
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #7
Or, if you aren't or don't have a good melee tank, it's worth noting that even bosses can be slowed, if you cast two or three Essense Shackles on them.

And is the corrupted unbound the one in the breeding pits? If so, there's a machine to the south that can help you, if you can lead the thing down there.

--------------------
Listen carefully because some of your options may have changed.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 13561
Profile #8
I found it much easier now, i manage to kill it in a couple of swings, bites, and touches, thanks for the tip everyone