Help in Valeya Road

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help in Valeya Road
Apprentice
Member # 12276
Profile #0
The Geneforge FAQ tells that there is a Create Kyshakk Canister in Valeya Road, but i can't find it anywhere. I've already killed everyone there, including cultists, found every item described in FAQ, but can't find that canister. Where is it?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #1
Are there any locked doors you can't get through? If not that, then wave the cursor over hidden areas. If that dosent work, its somewere else.
Apprentice
Member # 12276
Profile #2
No everything is open and i've searched every place it can be hidden in.

Also FAQ tells that there is a Create Rotgoroth canister in Western Burwood, but there are only canisters of lightning aura and mechanics =(
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
I forget the exact details, but if you have high enough leadership and talk with the cultists enough, they'll tell you about a canister. That will open up a secret path with the canister of Create Kyshakk. So it's there.

Dikiyoba can't help you with the other canister question, though.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #4
Does the walkthrough say anything specific? About the canister I mean.

--------------------
USA is evil!
Europe is bust!
Wars are elsewhere!
Unity is a must!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by menge:

Also FAQ tells that there is a Create Rotgoroth canister in Western Burwood, but there are only canisters of lightning aura and mechanics =(
The mechanics and lightning aura canisters are in the center building. I think the create rotgoroth canister is in the woods to the southwest of the building before you reach the road. There are some broken canisters there. Sometimes the canisters are partially obscured by trees so look around the center building area.
Apprentice
Member # 12276
Profile #6
From the FAQ/Walkthrough (Valeya Road):
"Head to the SW. You'll find several unfriendly servile cultists if you
search the edge of the dead ends carefully from the NW. Kill them and take
their stuff (Dhonal's band, shaped blade, create kyshakk canister)."

Realy it required 7 Leadership and a small talk (about rebels) to get this canister.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
You have to understand that the people providing the information can't always distinguish what triggers certain evernts. You have to go into the scripts for some information like needing leadership at a certain level to get a dialog response that lets you into a certain area.

Most testers and experienced players would have had leadership of 7 already since that gives extra experience and a spore baton back at the East Illya checkpoint. This also helps in recruiting during the Fens of Aziraph.