Shapers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shapers
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #0
Hey all. i have a qustion about how rutenburg does'nt notice that you've been changed. It says he can tnotic oyur aura, but most people have creations, i went to the checkpoint with a Ur-drakon, a cryodrayk, a Battle Beta, a kaayshk, a war trall, and a ur-glahhk. And he did'nt notice.......?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
He's scripted to be dumb as a doornail. Short of attacking him he doesn't react.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #2
No one, short of no one, will recognize any of the creations you have. It would be too time consuming to have otherwise.

--------------------
i dont ned noo steenking signachur.
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #3
But still... i mean c'mon, they know ur not a shaper and i had a freaking 6 man team with me, all creations, 2 marked rouge. i mean c'mon, even a doornail with eyes could see that.......
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #4
Technically speaking by the time you'd normally go past the guy you'd only be handling creations which wouldn't be too abnormal for an outsider to handle. That Geneforge isn't advanced enough to keep track of these things when you backtrack is obviously a bit weird, but you can basically assume each chapter to have it's own separate chronology, and that they're largely created along the principle that anything you do after the chapter you're currently in will generally not affect or be known by anyone in previous chapters.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Lifecrafterandnoobeditor:

But still... i mean c'mon, they know ur not a shaper and i had a freaking 6 man team with me, all creations, 2 marked rouge. i mean c'mon, even a doornail with eyes could see that.......
That's the power of Scripts, my friend..

--------------------
This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #6
That's true... but syill, with my party? even though i coulda slaughtered them, he shoulda noticed. it would have been a fun battle :D
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
Scripts give limited responses. Jeff doesn't bother to have it change as you appear with a definite Rebel set of creations.
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Chicken:

Technically speaking by the time you'd normally go past the guy you'd only be handling creations which wouldn't be too abnormal for an outsider to handle.
So the fire-breathing lizard, the punching gladiator, the acid-spitting plated lizard-thing, the four-legged animal that spits acid, along with the terrifying creature that corrupts the minds of enemies is normal for people to handle?

--------------------
Perfect Geneforge artifact: Solidified flame+unmelting ice+Belgian chocolate+ Never-fade food colouring= The perfect m'n'm. Always heals you and never runs out. Take THAT, you make-expensive-chocolate-that-costs-too-much-andd-that-you-make-cost-too-much-because-your-jerks-and-you-store-everyone's-money-and-jewelry-and-your-stuck-up swedes!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
Tycho had fyoras, thahds, and multiple types of worms and he's not all that important or powerful. Rutenberg is unintelligent, complacent, arrogant, tired, and perhaps even drunk. He's really not hard to fool, even if another Shaper would be.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #10
but.... hey'd have u registered as a keeper

--------------------
Perfect Geneforge artifact: Solidified flame+unmelting ice+Belgian chocolate+ Never-fade food colouring= The perfect m'n'm. Always heals you and never runs out. Take THAT, you make-expensive-chocolate-that-costs-too-much-andd-that-you-make-cost-too-much-
because-your-jerks-and-you-store-everyone's-money-and-jewelry-and-your-stuck-up swedes!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D