warped creature in the grosch pits

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: warped creature in the grosch pits
Apprentice
Member # 8321
Profile #0
I just started Geneforge 4 and I am really enjoying. However, I am stuck on the warped creature in the grosch pits. I have alreay killed the monarch but the warped creature is destroying me. Any suggestion would be great.
Apprentice
Member # 8073
Profile #1
Here's a suggestion:

Don't double post.

I hope that is great for you.

(There is plenty of strategy help available in Helpful Board Links and Lists (Accessible at the top of the Geneforege 4 topic list) and by searching for walkthroughs on google.)

-------------------
Supreme Lord of the Noobs

[ Friday, March 16, 2007 09:59: Message edited by: Blah_Blah ]
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #2
Maybe we could be more constructive in our advice if you told us more about your specific situation (what class you are playing, what pets you have, and what specifically is going wrong in the battle).

Having played through a few times, I don't recall that battle being anything unusual...

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Apprentice
Member # 8321
Profile #3
I am currently at level 26 as a shock trooper with the following creations roamer, thahd, clawbug, fyora, vlish, battle alpha, artila. I have most of the upgrades for these as well.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
When you first attack it, focus as much power on it as humanely possible (The only decent resistance it has is against magic). Once it raises its shields, get out of its line of sight so that you don't get killed by the energy waves it let's loose. Once it does this three times, its shield will fade away, and you can continue pounding it into a paste. Make sure to also spread some of the carnage to the creations it shapes as well.

Keep repeating this process until it's dead.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #5
Precisely. I'd put the battle alpha on the newly created troublemakers, though. Those things have a little bit of muscle to them, hopefully enough in your case to take down another one of its kind.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Use some speed spores. Between the summoned creations and the hassle of moving all your creations out of range of the enemy attack, you'll want to kill it as quickly as possible.

Dikiyoba.