Lifecrafter Pants

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lifecrafter Pants
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #0
I was reading in another string that a guy gave his lifecrafter pants. I would love to have that because its sort of distrurbing seeing him walk around like that so does anyone know how to give him pants. :confused:

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Simply locate a pair of pants/vambraces and equip them just like any other piece of equipment.

Oh, and the term is 'thread', not 'string'. :)

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #2
Only weapons change what your character actually looks like in the game. You should have played as a shock trooper, those are hot.

--------------------
You lose.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
The only way to make the lifecrafter wear pants would be to alter the graphic files for it, which is probably not worth the time it would take.

Originally by Emperor Tullegolar:

quote:
You should have played as a shock trooper, those are hot.
Yeah, but you also think Rentar-Ihrno is hot, so forgive Dikiyoba for not taking you seriously.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
Yeah, the short-shorts under the robe do tend to detract from. . . Well, everything.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #5
I think anything would be worth giving that guy some pants! It is just way to disturbing!! Maby if he was at least tan...or maby had a wooden leg...I mean how can anyone take that guy seriously?

"O hi Bob :eek: ...your still wearing...Ya.....O what o you want to do something for me...um I was thinking (PUT SOME PANTS ON YOU FREAK)...maby you could...Oh I got it!! Ya bring me the pants of aptitude...maby a blindfold too."

"Um ok...whatever you want."

[ Sunday, March 11, 2007 13:47: Message edited by: Kernio the Magnificent ]

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
Apprentice
Member # 3612
Profile #6
The Lifecrafter does have pants, tan pants. I have looked at the large "chat graphic." Notice how his hand is lighter than his leg? And how the leg stretches out over the shoe? It is just close enough to skin color to fool most people.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #7
I'm pretty sure his legs are bare. Looking closer, I think they're slightly darker becauses of shadows cast on them by his robes.

--------------------
You lose.
Warrior
Member # 7764
Profile #8
I just recieved an image in my head of a blue-tinted lifecrafter walking through greyghost mountains :P

--------------------
I have a karma of 2!Yay!
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #9
Yes, it was probably a cruel joke on the part of Jeff. If anyone changes the graphic, can they post it here?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.