Dillame

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dillame
Apprentice
Member # 8175
Profile #0
Is it possible to wipe out a entire shaper town im a lv.26 Fighter.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I really wouldn't recommend it, but you can always try.

[ Saturday, February 24, 2007 16:49: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #2
That might be difficult, considering all the war tralls walking the streets. Besides, if you do you can no longer trade in research notes to that guy in the inn, and I don't think there is anything special in particular to be earned from doing so other than items in the buildings in plain view of npcs that are marked as not yours.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
You probably aren't powerful enough yet to do Dillame. By the end of Burwood you should be able to do so, and you can practice on Poryphra Ruins.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
Have you liquidated Dillame before, Randomizer? How does it compare on the difficulty level...as hard or harder than Poryphyra as you imply?

I will probably attempt it with my Infiltrator before the game is over...in the interest of new challenges and maximal experience points.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #5
But er... I am a rebel, I go to that town every now and then to sell stuff, they *accept* me. But I am not sure that if I press the "f" key to start a fight they will turn "red", my guess is that they will still be in green and therefore I can't attack them even if I wanted to, am I wrong?

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Marcelo:

But er... I am a rebel, I go to that town every now and then to sell stuff, they *accept* me. But I am not sure that if I press the "f" key to start a fight they will turn "red", my guess is that they will still be in green and therefore I can't attack them even if I wanted to, am I wrong?
If you really wanted to pick a fight, you could force-attack someone.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #7
Yes, and if you haven't done that before, once you enter fight mode after pressing 'f,' look for the button at the bottom of your screen that has a knife on it. If you here press TAB, it is the button that is labeled "attack." Press that button and then the target of your choice, and you have started a whole new war with formerly friendly folk. You devil, you.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
You could also just start taking things that aren't yours until they attack you. Then claim they started it.

—Alorael, who wonders if the game responds reasonably if you kill Alwan as soon as you reach Dillame, probably by cheating incessantly. Rebels in the safehouse should probably give you a pat on the back at the very least.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #9
Unfortunatly, no matter how much you cheat, you can not kill characters that are major parts of the storyline. Alwan, Greta, Miranda, and Crowley will not die until their destiny is upon them.

[ Saturday, February 24, 2007 22:51: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #10
I never tried to destroy any of the "friendly" towns, but Dillame looks to be easier than Poryphra Ruins in terms of the deadly shaper and guardian named characters. The creations are spread out so you should have time to recover before they can swarm. The guards shouldn't be any worse than the other Shaper areas and terror should keep them busy.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #11
Plus, there are easy shopkeepers and extras spaced out as well. The keep is easy enough after Alwan leaves.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.