cheats for geneforge 4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cheats for geneforge 4
Apprentice
Member # 7040
Profile Homepage #0
I cant find them anywhere can anyone tell me a complete list or where i can find them?
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #1
Behold!

Fortune favors an inquisitive mind.

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
In beta I tried giveasnack, and got peculiar green tiles instead of the expected pieces of cake. I could drop them, and paint the floor green.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
I've accidentally done that before, only it was after poking around in the data file a bit. Changed all item graphics to bits of grass. It was kind of funny.

Dikiyoba.
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

I've accidentally done that before, only it was after poking around in the data file a bit. Changed all item graphics to bits of grass. It was kind of funny.

I must confess to being a bit shocked: a self-reference in the the first person? Alorael's departure has unhinged this board more than I expected.

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #5
-X- has done that many times. He changed all of the spell graphics to terrain, too. It started out as a floating grass square, and progressed through all terrain types into water when it hit. And then the blood graphic had grass turning into water rising up from them. Hilarious.

[ Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:09: Message edited by: -X- ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by I Am Damo Suzuki:

quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

I must confess to being a bit shocked: a self-reference in the the first person? Alorael's departure has unhinged this board more than I expected.

Dikiyoba has done this before.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #7
Is there a GOD cheat.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #8
No.
Apprentice
Member # 6590
Profile #9
Phew, just beat the game for the first time. Very enjoyable!

However, I played as someone with not so much mechanics, and it really hurt with traps and things. Does anyone know where in the data files you can change your current players level and/or stats? I figured out how to change the level of a pre-made character, but how the stats directly?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #10
You can't. You can modify it by editing one of the zone scripts, but it's tricky.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 6590
Profile #11
What is the trigger to give your group experience then? I did this stuff with G3 so long ago I've forgotten!

And that is what I meant, yes editing the zone scripts. Is there an equivilent to G3 code = alter_stat(get_sdf(1,12),1); type thing?

[ Wednesday, December 06, 2006 13:17: Message edited by: Darkstrike ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #12
I'm guessing the call is alter_stat([# of stat to change],[# to change it by]); but I haven't seen the game yet, so you'll have to search through the scripts for it to double check and to find out what number the mechanics skill is.

Or you could just replay the game and give your new character more mechanics this time around.

Dikiyoba.