my stats and greetings

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: my stats and greetings
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #25
Or him being member # 335.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
Don't believe them! I'm just another bot by Aran. The real Alorael is too busy with his skribbane and his pedestrian targets.

—Alorael, who has become a Silent Assassin gimmick. He would like it to be recognized that he was in the assassinating business first, however.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #27
I piled up all these items in GF4 thinking they might be needed later on in the game (you can see part of one pile in the screenshot - your own army). The next time through I was rich since I knew what I could sell so I could buy all the training I could ever want. I still have piles of items I'll never get around to using or making into other items. It did help when I needed that obscure quest item near the end of the game.

In A4 I was always short on money until the Giant Lands. That's probably one of the reasons I always converted pylons into crystal cash.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #28
Hording items in Geneforge is not so impressive an accomplishment. Those games are much smaller than Avernum games physically (less enemies and places to explore), plus there are hardly enemies at all that respawn (the ones that do don't drop that much). Am I the only person that feels obligated to drink every potion I come by?

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #29
Geneforge 1 and 2 had the additional problem of a limited economy so shopkeepers ran out of money. I had a big pile in GF1 of unsold items that I had no use for in the end.

Avernum 1 to 3 had too many items that I never sold because of the money cap, They just piled up waiting until I could find something to buy in the endgame.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #30
Human rouge? Any relation to Moulin Rouge?

Wow, they sent an Avon Lady in to Avernum. Must be nice for covering up their pale grey skin.

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here
Mocha Chocalata ya ya
Creole lady Marmalade

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Originally by The Mystic:

quote:
That's all there is to it. I'd show you my aforementioned GF1 screenshot showing what can happen, but I don't know how to post an image here without first posting it on a website.
Just do a search for photo hosting. There are plenty of places out there.

Dikiyoba happens to use TinyPic.com.

Thanks for the tip. Here's the screenshot:
IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2rqh6vl)
And would you believe that's only about a third of what I gathered? The rest went towards bankrupting every shopkeeper in the game, leaving me with about 10,000 gold. :D

Edit: The picture appears to not have posted right, so here's a link to the picture.

Edit #2: There are even several items I stole :eek: in this picture! In the realm of RPG gaming (and only there), I'm not above theft to get some good items.

[ Friday, November 17, 2006 05:49: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #32
[ Friday, November 17, 2006 05:48: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #33
EDIT: Gah. Once again, I post thinking that the topic hasn't grown past one page.

--------------------
You know what the best thing about being a skull is? I don't either.
- The Xian Skull

[ Friday, November 17, 2006 08:27: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #34
I store everything in every game. In A4 I have approximently 3800 flawed crystals, 2500 lovely crystals, 1200 beutiful crystals, 25 ruby's and so on. Not much different in real life either! :cool:

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE

-SO i can pwn you-add me
or if your smart
-Save yourself and let them suffer
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #35
So says "Small Fry" lol!

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link

Pages