Thorious's daughter's room.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Thorious's daughter's room.
Apprentice
Member # 7027
Profile #0
Trying to get into Thorious' daughter's room. Am I missing something. Can't seem to get the key. Thanks in advance for the info.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #1
Find Philip in Fort Monastery and complete the quest he gives you. Then talk to Goodman Thorious again and tell him you helped Philip. He'll give you another quest. You should be able to see his other son and his daughter now.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7027
Profile #2
Tried going to philip but he just blows me off, no quest. I can't remember but I think I might have already helped him with his quest, way back then. Please remind me what the quest was again?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
It was way back in Fort Monastery: to recover the family ring from a man in Grindstone.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7027
Profile #4
Problem is I killed Stanos by accident. Also Crenshaw by Camp Samuels got killed by one of the orchard fungi as an innocent bystander. How do I get these two people back to life?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
You can't. Load a save file.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #6
Short of tinkering with the script to bring back the character, Dolphin's right. Load a save file. If you can't, either consider giving it a miss this time through, or get acquainted with the script ;) .

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #7
I think you should be given the option to kiss her (the male members of the party of course). Adventurers should be more romantic, I would at least give her an apple.
:D

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #8
Naah..it's obvious that she's nothing but trouble. If you could kiss her, then I suppose the family would be after you as well. Is that kiss worth it? Nope!!

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Marcelo:

the male members of the party of course
why only males? shouldn't the lesbian community wishes be fulfilled...not too mention what type of harlot (in lack of the w -word) kisses every adventurer to come barging through there door randomly...

anyhoo it shouldn't be too hard to get away with it seeing as the last few ppl who attempted it were able to live perfectly normal lives untill a mercenary was hired to extinguish them...and if you can kill legendary shades any merc's coming for your head shouldn't be any problem....

[ Saturday, April 22, 2006 19:03: Message edited by: Pyro ]

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
This thread gives me CV flashbacks.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin.:

This thread gives me CV flashbacks.
Dikiyoba is still trying to figure out why the slith-and-nephil party that hit on every human woman fears that a nephil and a slith may be hitting on them.

No romance. Please.
Apprentice
Member # 7027
Profile #12
Yeah, I killed Stanos before I even registered the demo so that's not possible. If all I get is a kiss then I'm good. How do I get familiar with the script.