Quick little bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quick little bug
Apprentice
Member # 6879
Profile #0
While killing the demon upstairs in the ToM, my mage accidently got eaten. (poor thing) Well, I finished the bugger off, went downstairs to grab my reward, and was so elated that I finally got disp.Barrier, I went right upstairs to read it!

Lo and behold, my mage is still a wispy shade, banished from life and not yet ressurected, and therefore doesn't gain the knowledge of the spell. Upon learning my mistake, I run outside to pass the gates and rez poor Thalrani, and jump back up to claim my magic spell again. Sadly, this time the bloody thing doesn't give me the time of day, let alone a spell. *sigh*

I understand what happened, why it happened, and that it may be "by design", but it seems to me that such an important spell as disp barrier shouldn't be so easily missed, even if one is as careless and brash as I was.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Can't Hawk King's character editor fix this?

The only other place I can think of to learn Dispel is in the ruins of Harston, west of the Abyss... and you need Dispel to get that far.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #2
How ironic.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #3
Save before you do this, in case I'm horribly wrong and this screws it up even worse.

Press Shift+D. Type "sdf 166 20 0" without the quotes. Check the spellbook again, and if all goes well, you should be able to learn Dispel.

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #4
Wow, the cheat dialog lets you set flags? That could make it incredibly powerful...

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Check your autosave file, although it's probably too late by now. You may have to refight the battle, but you might get a better result with practice.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

Can't Hawk King's character editor fix this?

The only other place I can think of to learn Dispel is in the ruins of Harston, west of the Abyss... and you need Dispel to get that far.

Nah, Hawk King's edior edits gold, experience, and the number of items you have.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #7
You can edit that book in the scripts.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????