2 questions - Camping and quick looting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: 2 questions - Camping and quick looting
Apprentice
Member # 1952
Profile #0
Can you camp outside to get heath back like in A1-3? Or can you only get health by going into a town?

Also can you loot faster, its kinda a pain to drag the item onto the invintory screen. Something like Shift click to automaticly move item to invintory?

thanks
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You cannot rest outdoors anymore. I do not believe you can "loot faster". I've never really had an issue with this.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
You can loot with the keyboard- just press "a" a bunch of times when you're looking at the inventory on the floor. Using the mouse alone would be a pain.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #3
I liked the ol' click and it's in your inventory style but I guess that clicking 'a' a lot works the same.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Be glad you have more slots and no maximum weight encumberance. At least you can haul everything of value back without having to watch the weight.
Warrior
Member # 6632
Profile #5
Another usefull hint is to click to pick up an item, then press 1-4 on the keyboard to send the item to that character.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

Be glad you have more slots and no maximum weight encumberance. At least you can haul everything of value back without having to watch the weight.
If only I would remember to kill everything in a section first and then pick everything up.

Dikiyoba.