Will there be another contest coming soon?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Will there be another contest coming soon?
Apprentice
Member # 4315
Profile #0
I just want to know the results. I have been making a Very unique scenario. I just wanted to know if anyone made something like it because I am not registered.

--------------------
Michael Marmorstein
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
Which game are you talking about? BoE or BoA? If BoE, they hold contests at the Lyceum; further info can be found there. If BoA, the contest is still going.

I would highly recommend that someone beta-tests that scenario for you because there might be a lot of stuff you missed in making the scenario if you are unregistered and couldn't alpha-test it. But that's just my advice...

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
It's unlikely that you would be able to make a playable scenario without registering it, betatesters or not.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Apprentice
Member # 4354
Profile #3
wow you must be really cool to write a scenario without playing it once!
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #4
Depending on how he designed it he may have been able to play through it, but that method is frowned upon.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Apprentice
Member # 4334
Profile Homepage #5
Whats your scenario about? Oh I almost forgot if its BoE then you can Import it to BoA, just thought you'd like to know...

--------------------
Its like a jigsaw puzzle with all the wrong peices...