What do u want to be in Geneforge 4?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What do u want to be in Geneforge 4?
Warrior
Member # 5118
Profile #0
View Points please, everybody

Nick, outsider are the people that are enemy to the shaper and any other things, u see them in geneforge 1

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 02:15: Message edited by: felix ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 15 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=auHWNrpLgyBp"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=auHWNrpLgyBp"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
This apple? no. That apple? no. What about that orange? no. "What DO YOU WANT!!!!" 'Wink' "I want the apple you are eating."
Warrior
Member # 6629
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Servile
Warrior Servile
Guard Servile
Outsider
Guard
Drakon
Fyora
Cryora
Battle Alpha
Townsman
Townswoman
Merchant
UNI- drakon
Traveler
The old Stuff (Shaper, Guardians, Agent)
FYT's.

By the way, what is this Uni-Drakon you speak of?

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 00:42: Message edited by: Inthrall ]

--------------------
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #2
Despite your helpful manner, it is not possible to edit a poll after it has been posted.

Maybe a little more explanation could have gone into the selections ... I mean, I see three types of servile and a few obscure creations, some new to me, but Sholai isn't in there, so I have to assume that's covered by the "outsider" choice.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
Why you opened a pool and a topic on the same question? :P

Anyway, old stuff is OK.

quote:
Originally written by Inthrall:

By the way, what is this Uni-Drakon you speak of?
I think is the Ur-Drakon...

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 05:38: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Do not mock the Uni-Drakon! It is a creation so powerful that only throwing it into the bubbling cesspool that is the Geneforge will destroy it. And anyone who does that shall attract the wrath of the Uni-Drakon's older sibling, the Ur-Noob!

Dikiyoba.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #5
And there I thought that Uni-Drakon is a well-educated Drakon who is studying at a Uni[versity]. Or it might be a fearsome Unicorn-Drakon hybrid, with a Drakon's body and a Unicorn's head. :)

PS Felix, there has been an over-saturation of polls lately, so for people to take your poll seriously, you have to at least use correct spelling and put serious thought into answer options. (e.g. Warrior Servile and Guard Servile are just better trained Servies; regular townsperson would die the moment he was attacked, etc.)

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 23:35: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
I like agents and guardians next with a shaper being last of the old choices. I would really like to see what Jeff has planned for the game before making my choice for the first time through the game. Most of the poll's choices wouldn't last long enough to be any fun.

Geneforge is harder than Avernum, because unless you run a guardian or a shaper with lots of creations you can die too quickly. Even running a similar character through the same areas produces different results.