Getting bored...help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Getting bored...help!
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #25
Definitely more cowbell. Life needs more cowbell, in general.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #26
Is Jeff really planning on making a GF4 or BoGF? I probably wouldn't mind or care for it, but I'd have to agree with a lot of the posts around here stating that Jeff should focus on making new games instead of sequels to them, unless the sequels are something fresh and innovative.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #27
GF3 is screaming for a sequel. GF4 is definite, and there will probably be more Geneforge games after that. But there will some radically different changes in GF4.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #28
As open-ended as GF3 is, it would definitely appear that a fourth was on the way. I agree that unless some drastic changes in story lines occur, to come up with a new RPG from scratch.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #29
If Drakey says there is a GF4, there will be. Plus, the ending of GF3 did make it enivitable. And hopefully, if any of this feedback gets back to the big JV himself, GF4 will be something special.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Pages