Bulwark Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bulwark Inn
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #0
Master Hoge is not at the Bulwark Inn since I killed him in the roamer swamp earlier. Is there no way to proceed in the game now?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
This is all theoritical but a little digging gave me this lot. Try this at your peril!

Ok, to avoid having to fight Hoge, just hit [shift] + [d], and type: "sdf 34 5 1" (without quotation marks)

This will allow you to speak to Sobel. I don't know whether you will be able to carry on with the rest of the game normally though.

You could also leave town, hit [shift] + [d], and type in "sdf 35 5 0"

and then [shift] + [d] and: "sdf 101 0 0"

Those two are flags used to check whether or not Hoge should be present. I presume one is for killing him in the Roamer Marsh, and the other in the Shaping School on Greenwood Isle.

Please tell me if these work.

EDIT: I just checked and the first SDF is present in the FAQ. The second isn't.

[ Monday, July 18, 2005 06:56: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
Someone once spoke of the script leaving a possibility of Moorales being the shaper of Khor's Deep instead of Master Hodge. If this is true, then you should be able to continue with your game after that.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #3
Yes, but what happens if, as a rebel, you kill Mooralas in the Deep? Do you meet him again in Icy End? Or do you just find his hut empty?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
Killing the Shaper of Khor's Deep have no effect on the game, as far as I know. Killing him as a Rebel just makes the hut in South End become empty bu this is pure speculation)

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
I'd just use flag 34,5. If it's in the FAQ, it must work, right? Hope this helps.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #6
34 5 1 is the flag you need if you have problems with Hoge in Bulwark Inn, and it defiantly works.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #7
Okay, where is what will happen at the inn.

1. you kill master Hodge, Moorales is in Khor's Deep, no one is in hut at Icy End.

2. you let Master Hodge escape, he will appear at Khor's Deep and Moorales is now in hut at Icy End.

Hope this helps.... :D

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #8
Okay, here is what will happen at the inn.

1. you kill master Hodge, Moorales is in Khor's Deep, no one is in hut at Icy End.

2. you let Master Hodge escape, he will appear at Khor's Deep and Moorales is now in hut at Icy End.

Hope this helps.... :D

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #9
Yes, using 'sdf 34 5 1' worked just fine to leave the level. Hopefully killing him so early won't cause any more problems... THanks for the help SupaNik!

[ Tuesday, July 19, 2005 08:43: Message edited by: arkadilo ]