Dumped by Greta

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dumped by Greta
Apprentice
Member # 5944
Profile #0
After having cleaned out most of Dhonal island, I'd like to go to the Western docks and move on.

Whenever I enter the fort, Greta tells me she's sick of my Servile-murdering ways and she stamps off.

Is there any way to avoid this? Does one of the two companions always leave you, or should I adopt a more moderate playing style?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Did you destroy the Creator? That would cause Greta to leave you.

Greta is a rebel, and will only stay with you as long as you aid the rebels. Alwan is a loyalist, and will only stay with you as long as you assist the shapers.

Alwan ditched me at that same point because I fixed the Creator.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5944
Profile #2
I thought as much. Pity, I rather liked the arguments I was having with her.

This reminds me of how annoyed I was with Baldur's Gate 2 when one of my party members pulled a similar stunt.
Apprentice
Member # 5843
Profile Homepage #3
Alwan left me for helping the rebels, but that was long before i even got to the creator, but he still left me when i went to the docks.

I think they look at your finished missions every time you enter the docks zone. so you'll never have both greta and alwan on gull island.

--------------------
Love vegatables, dont eat 'em
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
Hmmm. I'm starting a very slow fourth game, with an Agent again because now I know the game well enough to totally steamroller it with an Agent. I picked up Greta because I thought a pair of Agents would be cool. But I just don't like the Rebel game as well as the Loyalist. I haven't any complaints about it, I'm glad it's there, I think it's well done; but I don't find it as much fun. So I'm not sure it'll be worth taking Greta just up to Dhonal. I suppose I could talk straight loyalist but fix the Dhonal creator, and then keep Greta through Gull; but it wouldn't feel right.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
I heard some guy talking about keeping Greta all the way to the loyalist ending, and having her mentioned in the epiloge. Is this true?
Does that mean that as long as you fix the Creator you can keep her around untill the end of the game?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #6
I've never tried that, but I will soon. I suspect as soon as you do any of the major loyalist actions Greta will leave, but I'm not sure of that.
Apprentice
Member # 5925
Profile #7
I killed the creator, but that was because he attacked me. But i still Greta. Does she only leave you if you order the creator to kill itself?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #8
We are talking about the creator on Dhonald's.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5994
Profile #9
i killed all of the creators and greta still stays wit me :P

--------------------
4 god drakons vs a tiny fyora...
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
That's interesting; she tolerated me killing the first creator, but she left me for killing the second one.
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #11
I think that you can keep them both if you stay neutral like help the rebels on Harmony and destroy the Creator on Dhonal.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Vicheron:

I think that you can keep them both if you stay neutral like help the rebels on Harmony and destroy the Creator on Dhonal.
To leave Dhonal's Island you must either fix or destroy the Creator. If you destroy the Creator Greta will leave, and if you fix it Alwan will leave.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #13
Only one will go with you to Gull Island.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5994
Profile #14
i destroyed the creator, both of them and i aided the rebels and fixed one of those creator things idk which one it was though THEN killed it :P and they stayedd with me till i got to icy end, alwan left i still got greta must be a bug or somthing or because i tempered with the scripts :confused:

[ Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:35: Message edited by: D.Drew ]

--------------------
4 god drakons vs a tiny fyora...
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Vicheron:

Alwan leaves your group at Harmony docks if you assist the rebels.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #16
Well there are three different ways to get boat access on harmony (kill rebels, help rebels, kill spawners), one of which makes alwan leave, one of which makes greta leave, one of which keeps them both. However there are only two ways to get past dhonals (destroy or fix creator), and both choices cause one of them to leave.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s