Warped Creator

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Warped Creator
Apprentice
Member # 5883
Profile #0
I just can't beat him! I got him down to 150 hp but i died 1 turn later!I have Alwan,Greta,an artila,a thahd and a fyora. Any tips?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
Where did you get the create artila skill?

Anyway...
Ignore his creations until they attack you.

Make sure all of your characters are blessed all the time if possible.

Make sure you are around level 9.

When your main character attacks, make sure he/she uses the method that causes the most damage(like searer over firebolt if searer is of equal or higher level. Check by clicking the ? and then "see abilities").

If not all of your characters have high HP, heal whenever possible.

It is a good idea to have spent some of your creation's skill points in useful skills.

If your character is a shaper, use spells.

Have your creations/allies form a circle around your character if he/she is a shaper or has low HP.

If you do all that, you should be fine.

[ Friday, June 03, 2005 10:24: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Apprentice
Member # 5215
Profile #2
the create artila is available at the training grounds i think if my memory serves me right.

for the creator guy, use blessing, healing spores and hope for the best hehe. oh and try hasting alwan he does have quite a good hit on that guy. the creator is quite week to meele attacks.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #3
It might be worthwhile to bring out your gems for this fight. They do decent damage, and you can use two per round while still being able to move a bit.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
Venom batons are also nice to use on the Creator, so that it keeps on taking damage while you are dealing with its worms. Searer is even better if you've got it. I'd prefer a ranged attack on it, because its melee attack is pretty strong in retaliation. Daze might be good, too, to hold the worms still while you whittle down the Creator.

That's all I can think of. This is one of the trickier battles, as it should be, so you can't afford to make many mistakes fighting it. I don't know of any miracle strategy that makes it easy, but if you keep your nerve and your wits, and manage to keep landing hits on the Creator occasionally while dealing with the worms, you'll eventually triumph. It can be done with a singleton Guardian on Torment, so it should be quite possible for your character.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5883
Profile #5
I think the create artila was from a canister.I don't use batons and I don't have bless,haste or daze.Is it possible to not fight it with high enough leadership?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

I don't know of any miracle strategy that makes it easy
quote:
Originally written by tommy2459:

Is it possible to not fight it with high enough leadership?
I used a leadership of 10, I think, to command the Creator to die. I didn't have to fight the Creator or its creations.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 5883
Profile #7
I finally beat him! Thanks. :)
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #8
My attack is to ahve Alwan go to the lower left summoning platform, and Greta to go to the lower right summoning platform.Than I have my gaurdian, and my fyora do ranged attacks on the creator.Dealing with worms as they come.Eventually I had Alwan, Greta, and my fyora ocme in for melee attacks.This kept the creator form creating while I dealt with the surviving worms.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #9
In difficult battles always feel free to use up a few items if need be, or you will be frequently frustrated in this game. They only use 3 ap, so if unhasted you can use two, or use one then attack or cast a spell (just don't move any), and can do things that you are unable to do at your current level (kill multiple enemies at once, cure your whole party). Don't forget about armor potions if you are getting killed to quickly and when appropriate discipline wands are useful.

Also try casting blessing spells right before you encounter the enemy, not in the first few rounds of battle, and make sure you don't miss affecting a creation due to it standing around the corner from you.

Also remember sometimes if you are really stuck, see if there are any additional areas you can still go through beforehand to build strength (you may not realize this, but if you have high enough leadership you can get permission to leave the first isle provided you have seen the creator, even if you haven't killed it (go close enough to get message about seeing it, but not close enough for it to talk to and attack you)).

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #10
Daze Daze Daze.

Especially as a Shaper or Agent. Dazing takes 1 turn (and you can still use a Crystal), and gives you a further 2 or 3 turns to attack.

In that time, you can take care of the pesky summoned rogues, and whittle down the Creator.

Even in the 2x Spawner sets around the Creator area, you can do it on an Agent with Daze, Firebolt x3, repeat. It might be a bit slower, but you never, ever get hit.

Edit: I swear to god Daze is ridiculously overpowered. Nothing ever seems to resist it.

[ Sunday, June 05, 2005 21:16: Message edited by: kuc ]

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #11
When creations start to resist Daze you allready got Strong Daze.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #12
Depends on your stats. Agents get (or should get) high enough MM and SC that their Dazes are very powerful. My sword-swinging Guardian was lucky to daze even a couple of enemies. But even he could get very good mass immobilization from a Madness Gem.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 19
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Walter:

(you may not realize this, but if you have high enough leadership you can get permission to leave the first isle provided you have seen the creator, even if you haven't killed it (go close enough to get message about seeing it, but not close enough for it to talk to and attack you)).
6 leadership is high enough for this to happen, perhaps you can get by with even less.

[ Wednesday, June 08, 2005 00:59: Message edited by: Fallen ]

--------------------
Good luck all, keep on playing
May the GIFTS walk upon the earth forever
all hail the spider lord
The first citizen of Exile