script edits by hawk king including new canister and begin strong

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: script edits by hawk king including new canister and begin strong
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Stormlord Windspire:

My chars are fuzzy blocks
Realy ? thats strange please do describe these strange fuzzy blocks. Maybe you should try re downloading my file the file may have corrupted during download.

Also does anyone know a code to make a copy of an object ? once it is used ?
Warrior
Member # 4131
Profile #26
well they're funny colours and keep changing into random terrain surronded by wierd colours

I tried redownloading

but I did get a funny error while expanding it

[ Sunday, May 15, 2005 03:43: Message edited by: Stormlord Windspire ]

--------------------
I like Biscuits!!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #27
how about i PM you with the entire file written down in it you could copy and paste it in the PM and you could copy paste it to your file ? how about that ?

EDIT: i wont do it unless you say yes

[ Sunday, May 15, 2005 16:11: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Warrior
Member # 4131
Profile #28
No but I'll PM you if you change my mind...

Thanks Hawking :D IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/icons/icon14.gif)

--------------------
I like Biscuits!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5899
Profile #29
Hawk King -- okay - i feel very stupid...... while reading this thread I downloaded all three scripts for which links were given. So I unzipped them all... tried to open them with notepad, and realized immediately these are meant to be someplace where the game handles them. I don't know what to do with them. Please assist a novice? :(

--------------------
I want to stop. Stop playing games, live your live, step away from the computer and go outside. I just can't help myself.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #30
Save or move the original scripts and replace them with the downloads as follows…

The first one (The canister script) save as: canister.txt

The second one (Make characters glow) save as: gf3itemschars.txt

The third one (Stats editor) save as: z2southenddlg.txt

[ Monday, June 06, 2005 08:35: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #31
Find your scripts folder. It should be in your Geneforge 3 Files folder. Put the script in there.

EDIT: Same time. Yeah.

[ Monday, June 06, 2005 08:36: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5876
Profile Homepage #32
Way to go master, you are the uber 1337 haxor king. I have yet much to learn, can i become your apprentice in scripting? Oh pretty please :)
Warrior
Member # 3629
Profile #33
About the run/walk speed thing: the script has a strange form of inheritence. If a value isn't defined in the entry, then it inherit the values from the previous entry (which may inherit from the previous entry, and so on). Unless its given an import statement, in which case, it inherits the values from the given numerical entry.

Just thought I'd point that out, in case you didn't already know.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Travers:

About the run/walk speed thing: the script has a strange form of inheritence. If a value isn't defined in the entry, then it inherit the values from the previous entry (which may inherit from the previous entry, and so on). Unless its given an import statement, in which case, it inherits the values from the given numerical entry.

Just thought I'd point that out, in case you didn't already know.

If you mean that set_walk_speed makes all of them that speed I know this and will be fixing it how about right now I might as well I figured A way to make you have 28034 essence and yes with that much you can make seven drakons with full stats and still have around six thousand essence left it's awesome!

there you go same link as before you have the huge amount of essence only with the shaper seeing as agent and guardian do not need all that essence
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #35
Stupid me, but which link?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 5199
Profile #36
im lost, what sign do i click to get the editor?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #37
I assume you mean the script that is saved as z2southenddlg.txt I just loaded it, and I don't know where you are supposed to go to access the editor. I'm certain I have used this one before, so I'll work with it a bit more. In the mean time try this editor. It was just released, but seems to work very well. I'll let you know about the other one in a while.

If you use the one I linked to you might want to only use the z2southenddlg.txt since that is the item/stats editor.

Edit: Ha!, Burk the servile near the entrance of the school is the editor. I had to go through the script to figure that out. Yeah, use the editor I linked to instead, as it is complete.

[ Thursday, June 23, 2005 22:23: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00

Pages