script edits by hawk king including new canister and begin strong

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: script edits by hawk king including new canister and begin strong
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #0
hi as you can see i have edited the canister script so not only can you use it it gives you five not one but five ups in skill and catch this you can keep on using it! again and again and again on and on and on :D try it !

[ Monday, May 09, 2005 08:20: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
and here is another thing i threw together this script replaces the origonal so you can start with i beleve 2099 essence start as level 100 and basically star of super powered try it !
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by hawk king:

and here is another thing i threw together this script replaces the origonal so you can start with i beleve 2099 essence start as level 100 and basically star of super powered try it !
Starting stats as a Shaper were:
Level -100
Health - 2414
Endurance - 2834
Glowed and was very fast.

Starting stats as a Guardian:
Level - 60
Health - 2281
Endurance - 1287
Didn't glow, but was fast

Starting stats as an Agent:
Level - 60
Health - 2067
Endurance - 1287
Glowed, and seemed to be the fastest.

Creations moved at their normal speed. They are somewhat slower than the PC, but keep up more or less.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #3
i changed it now fyora (i don't care if i spelt it wrong) i just as fast as you and also you all move like bullets super speed i am going to make all your creations like that same link as before
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #4
what part of the file did you edit? and do you think that you could make it so that you get max stats as well? thx

--------------------
i am super, crazy, insane, a monkey, and a man, all in one package, isn't that great?!?!
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by supercrazyinsanemonkeyman:

what part of the file did you edit? and do you think that you could make it so that you get max stats as well? thx
Here is a preview of the editor it is about one tenth done all this will do is set you to god level and up or down the basic skill as i said it is not done but might be in about two weeks if i bother to work on it
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #6
thank you. i am thinking of using your script as a base for one of my own, is that okay w/ you?

btw...your start super script is very fun to use.

--------------------
i am super, crazy, insane, a monkey, and a man, all in one package, isn't that great?!?!
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #7
quote:

thank you. i am thinking of using your script as a base for one of my own, is that okay w/ you?

btw...your start super script is very fun to use.

if you give me a little credit sure !

EDIT: but you do realize that mine will probably be out in about a week don't you ?

[ Friday, May 06, 2005 16:40: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Apprentice
Member # 5767
Profile #8
Intresting note, when using the super start file my fyoras and ornks moved as fast as myh gardian but my Ur-Drakon and Eyebeast moved at normal speed

--------------------
Death is just an engineering problem.
Apprentice
Member # 5767
Profile #9
I checked speeds on all creations, thay all ran like bullets except for the Drakon, Rotgeroth,Gazer and their respective advanced forms. Ah well no matter I'll just stick to my maxed out Ornks :D

--------------------
Death is just an engineering problem.
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #10
first of all, hawk king, thank you for letting me use yours as a base. i sort of need that because it would let me have an understanding of how to do the scripting, and i will give credit where it is due. second, even if your script does come out in a week, i can still have fun, can't i?

Lord Nargil, i noticed the same thing, although it could be fixed simply, you just have to open the script, find said creatures in the script, locate their base movement speed line, and jack up the number to your prefrence.

[ Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:04: Message edited by: supercrazyinsanemonkeyman ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #11
:confused: i just checked the script, and the drakon, gazer, rotghroth, and their respective upgrades don't have the walk speed lines to edit, what's up with that?! i am very confused.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #12
quote:

:confused: i just checked the script, and the drakon, gazer, rotghroth, and their respective upgrades don't have the walk speed lines to edit, what's up with that?! i am very confused.
why do you think i didn't max um ? out thats why
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #13
Update now gazer drakon and rato_thingy are all just as fast as your shaper :D use the link above
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #14
well, i guess that your reasoning makes sense.

how did you pull it off? did you add the line to the script for the creatures?

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #15
quote:

quote:

Hawk- That doesn't really explain anything.

Monkeyman- hawk tends to do things in pieces, but if you tell him about it odds are it will be fixed.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

quote:

quote:

Hawk- That doesn't really explain anything.

Monkeyman- hawk tends to do things in pieces, but if you tell him about it odds are it will be fixed.

Monkeyman- what i meant whas when i origonally did it i looked over those scripts and there whas no set walk speed i accepted that until someone mentioned it then i tried adding the line of script in setwalkspeed:100 or whatever and it worked! thats what i meant

Dolphin- if that whas a comment thanks :D

[ Sunday, May 08, 2005 11:57: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #17
hawk king, i was wondering, how did you get the basic stats up to 28 in the begining?

edit: i compared the normal canister script with your script, and i think that it is really cool that all you had to do was to change 2 numbers.

[ Sunday, May 08, 2005 15:49: Message edited by: supercrazyinsanemonkeyman ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #18
quote:

hawk king, i was wondering, how did you get the basic stats up to 28 in the begining?

edit: i compared the normal canister script with your script, and i think that it is really cool that all you had to do was to change 2 numbers.

and its simple set every start skill to a number like ten but be sure to make backup if you do something like this

and delete a few lines ;)

EDIT: the way you make the basic skills up is essence strength health and all that i set it high ;)

[ Sunday, May 08, 2005 17:32: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #19
ok, thanks for answering my question.

oh, i think that you really need to work on the spelling and grammar of the editor that you gave me, if you haven't already, because i think that it is a little bit hard to understand at someplaces.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #20
quote:

ok, thanks for answering my question.

oh, i think that you really need to work on the spelling and grammar of the editor that you gave me, if you haven't already, because i think that it is a little bit hard to understand at someplaces.

i know this very well i did say it is not done. It will probably have an entire different idea to it in the full version
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #21
:o good point, i guess i forgot about that, he he he :o . i can't wait until you are finished, but are you still going to have it where instead of upping each individual stat, you just up the whole group? i find that that is very useful. also, are you going to put it in a place that has very few original text node thingys, because that would alow you to put in the items as well, right?

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #22
quote:

:o good point, i guess i forgot about that, he he he :o . i can't wait until you are finished, but are you still going to have it where instead of upping each individual stat, you just up the whole group? i find that that is very useful. also, are you going to put it in a place that has very few original text node thingys, because that would alow you to put in the items as well, right?
i might change it to east road or i might just put the items there it depends on watt mood i am in ;)

oh ya if you haven't guessed
this ;) is my favorite smiley
Warrior
Member # 4131
Profile #23
My chars are fuzzy blocks

--------------------
I like Biscuits!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5787
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Stormlord Windspire:

My chars are fuzzy blocks
:eek:

what do you mean by that? are they blocks that are rimmed in fuzz? can you describe the fuzzy blocks? thank you!

--------------------

Pages