Totally baffled with Greiner

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Totally baffled with Greiner
Apprentice
Member # 8828
Profile #0
The only FAQ I can find says that, if I've been following the walkthrough, I should have the option to try to disrupt the spell on him. Problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Can anyone please help me find out how exactly I trigger the conversation option letting me set him free of the spell?

--------------------
Stand back! I'm going to try science!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You first need to try talking to him. You also need the quest from Lord Ruhal. After that you need to move near him to examine him and try talking to him again. Be prepared for a fight.
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #2
Cast mental barrier before talking to him if you are using creations, especially if you are a shaper. It will save your life.

--------------------
"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
----
My poetry
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #3
Please note that..to free Greiner..you must follow the right text option..which should probably in the FAQ..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #4
And if you have enough leadership you could have Greiner help you defeat the shade.

--------------------
You must show me respect becouse...never mind why but do respect me!
All hail me, your...something.
Don't contradict me or I'l...GUARDS!
Warrior
Member # 6632
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Wojiz:

The only FAQ I can find says that, if I've been following the walkthrough, I should have the option to try to disrupt the spell on him. Problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Can anyone please help me find out how exactly I trigger the conversation option letting me set him free of the spell?
Lord Rahul sent me to(..)(try to inspect the general)(try to disrupt the essense)I had got lord Rauls quest, talked to the general, been back to lord R to get a quest to cure him, before the above. This probably doesn't matter.