heustess quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: heustess quest
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
What is the quest that give you heusstes?
I heard about his quest but i can't figure what he want's.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #1
If I remember correctly Heusstes requires a pro-rebel reputation, and that you aren't a taker.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Heustess in G1, right? You need to enter The Sentinels from the east and get past the three guardians somehow. Then, if you have a high enough leadership, you can convince Heustess to let you by without losing endurance by agreeing to kill Goettsch. That's the quest.

Of course, then it ruins your ability to meet peaceably with Goettsch unless you have a high enough leadership to convince him you were lying to Heustess.

Dikiyoba doesn't know what happens if you go back to Heustess without killing Goettsch, though.

[ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 09:21: Message edited by: The Dikiyora ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #3
Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about the war-bred servile that will join you in Geneforge 2.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by The Dikiyora:

Dikiyoba doesn't know what happens if you go back to Heustess without killing Goettsch, though.
If I remember correctly, Heustess doesn't do anything until you kill Goettsch.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #5
I can pass without asking heusstes it's probably a bug.
And what dose heusstes do after the beheading of goat cheese?

[ Friday, February 16, 2007 00:11: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #6
Gives you a point of Endurance, I think.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
Originally by upon mars:

quote:
I can pass without asking heusstes it's probably a bug.
Not necessarily. It's sort of a hard quest to get. If you enter from the west (that is, from The Great Temple), then you've already passed Heustess and he won't bother you. If you reach the west side of the map by disabling all the mines and turrets, then you've already passed Heustess and he won't bother you.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:

Gives you a point of Endurance, I think.
I know for sure he gives you endurance, but I can't remember if it's 1 or 2 points. I'd gave to replay the game to find out.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #9
It is one stinking point for Endurance. One! After all that trouble, just one point! I feel really, really, ripped off.

I can remember that because I forget everything important, but remember everything trivial.

I have a complete map of Geneforge 1 in my head. That is creepy, even to me.

[ Friday, February 16, 2007 12:37: Message edited by: Sarasaphilia ]

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #10
Only one point? Sheesh. That, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, constitutes a major rip-off. The reward easily should've been at least two points, maybe three.

And do you want creepy? I'll give you creepy. In my head, there's a complete map of E1-E3 (and consequently A1-A3), G1, and the 3 scenarios that come with BoE, plus the demo areas of Nethergate, G2, and (parts of) G3. There's even some SubTerra levels that I could probably play blindfolded. I haven't played too much of A4 or G4 yet, so please, no hints.

--------------------

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #11
Well, you're probably going to end up killing Goettsch anyway, so you might as well get something out of it. And you don't exactly need extra endurance towards the end of the game.

Dikiyoba.