How exactly does Trajkov stay sane?

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How exactly does Trajkov stay sane?
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #25
Well, think of the Shoali ending except you are screwed and he is the one ruling.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #26
If Nalyd remembers correctly, when you help Goetssch (Nalyd can never remember his name) he attacks you when you report to him after killing Trajkov.

And, on an unrelated note, would Sven's last name happen to be Ovall?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #27
Originally by Nalyd:

quote:
If Nalyd remembers correctly, when you help Goetssch (Nalyd can never remember his name) he attacks you when you report to him after killing Trajkov.
He only attacks you if you tell him you destroyed the Geneforge.

Dikiyoba.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #28
Really? Well, Nalyd is pretty sure that you don't get a reward if you help him. Although, it has been a while.

[ Friday, January 12, 2007 18:42: Message edited by: Nalyd ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #29
If memory serves, Goesstch's "reward" is the permission to leave his domain alive, rather dissapointing actually. If you kill Trajkov, and don't destroy the geneforge, he uses it, goes insane, and causes a whole sort of problems.
Pleasant chap.

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Apprentice
Member # 3818
Profile #30
Trajkov, despite his strength of will, succumbs to a stronger, more potent human emotion: greed.

text2 = "_I am Trajkov, Shaper. I brought you to this island. I want you to help me. When you hear what I have to say, I believe you will help me. Everything you have done to hurt or help my cause is now forgotten or forgiven._"

"I have some gloves. (Show them to Trajkov.) However, the presence of your creations will interfere with the Geneforge. (Lie.)";
text1 = "Trajkov's eyes widen when he sees the gloves. Greed prevents him from thinking too hard about your request. _Oh, yes. Of course. Instability. Fine._";

According to the information we are given, Trajkov, compared to the PC, is a leader and one can assume he has been in a position of leadership for years. The Sholai must think highly of an individual if he is sent on an expedition across the "great sea," reminiscent of the European explorers crossing the expanse of the unknown.

Whereas the PC is literally a babe in the woods, an apprentice, not even a full Shaper. Just a slight difference between the two.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #31
I think I'll like it here, lota total nutjob's around :D :D

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #32
But Trajkov, even greed wants to improve the world that he lives into his image, of course, but he saw what happened on Sucia island and only tried to make his people survive .
And there is no more honorable quest to seek to improve the life of others. :) :)

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .

Pages