trenches and bunkers?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: trenches and bunkers?
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #25
I know that but you are getting out of the subject i was talking about the early shapers not the shapers.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Warrior
Member # 5531
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

The agents and guardians seem to stay in the back ranks from the way Jeff ran them in GF4.
Except for the whole Agent mentality of sneaking through enemy lines and causing havoc. (Infiltrators?) Also, Agents are usually not seen as controlling masses of creations in the way Shapers and Guardians do, they usually rely on themselves, with a little support here and there. Though when needed they can shape. . . :o

--------------------
Trouser Snake.
Mustakrakish.

Infiltrators? No. Agents? YES!!
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #27
I always say the battle line as:
Battle Alphas/Glaahks/Clawbugs/Thads
Soldiers
Roamers/Vlish/Artilas/Fyoras
Guardians
Shapers/Agents

In G2 the Guardians shot you down with batons with their meatshields waiting in front. I always thought that that was the way they fought.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #28
This topic was peacefully dead. Before Oni, the last post was January 5th. Don't do that. Please.

[ Sunday, February 18, 2007 17:48: Message edited by: Nalyd Twisted ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #29
In before Imban opens fire on this topic with these: IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/lock.gif).

Under normal circumstances, I would just say In Before The IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/lock.gif), but Imban seems to be on a roll recently...

[ Sunday, February 18, 2007 17:57: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
There's just one problem. Imban doesn't mod this forum.

Dikiyoba always finds it sad when a perfectly good topic, even an old one, is ruined by people talking about the topic instead of discussing its contents.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #31
Sorry, I hadn't realized it was dead. I just saw it as the second topic here and figured it was a new one. I don't check this forum very often, and figured that this was a fairly new conversation.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #32
I agree with diki talk in the subject rather than out of it.
Don't go off topic that is all.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .

Pages