Harmony East Docks

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Harmony East Docks
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #0
I'm back with my agent, killing anything that breathes... I approach Harmony East Docks, and through my experiences there, I find a glitch. The area has an extreamly high tolerance for crime. You can steal everything in plain sight, and I even murdered 4 people there in plain sight, and they were still friendly. So friendly that they assisted me in battle against the hostile guards, and when a guard killed another guard that I had previously mortally wounded, I even got the exp. I believe that is a bug/glitch, no?
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #1
How many times have you used the Pleaselikeme code?

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
It's intentional. The crime tolerance coding for that section is more complicated (and higher) than normal.

Dikiyoba doesn't know the reason for it, though.
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by The1Kobra:

How many times have you used the Pleaselikeme code?
Never, however I used the iloveserviles code and accidentally saved (a while back), I don't know if this affect it.

The tolerance level is far beyond normal... South End also seems to have an above average level in tolerance. Fort Kentia has no problems, however.

EDIT: Also, it wasn't intentional that Master Hoge could be killed in the Bulwark Inn right? I attacked him using the "first strike trick" and moved into hit and run, and he came after me with his Aura of Flames. I was hasted, blessed and shielded and eventually, I took him down...

[ Wednesday, December 13, 2006 17:55: Message edited by: GoodCanisters ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Hoge is supposed to escape and delay you with various creations. At least that is the script.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
Yes, Jeff intended to be possible to kill Hoge here, but it is difficult. If you do, another Shaper (Mooralis) will take his place in future events.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #6
Thanks to everyone for the confirmation, it is greatly appreciated.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #7
Whoa, you mean Mooralis will be in Khor's Deeps? I nailed Hoge in the Inn, but I never saw head or toe of Mooralis until Icy End. Glitch, possibly?

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Lord Macintosh:

Whoa, you mean Mooralis will be in Khor's Deeps? I nailed Hoge in the Inn, but I never saw head or toe of Mooralis until Icy End. Glitch, possibly?
If you killed Hoge in the inn, Mooralas will not be in Icy End. Instead, he'll replace Hoge's role in the Khor's Deeps.

If Hoge survived the inn encounter, he'll be in Khor's Deeps and Mooralas will be in the Icy End.