I need advice

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I need advice
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #25
GF1 has a lot of crypts that teach shaping.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #26
How many people have beaten torment with no canisters in G1?

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Enraged Slith:

My Guardian is a strict no-canister man, but needs a few meat shields to cross the mines at the Hill of Jars.

The Hill of Jars has most mines deactivated by finding the rooms with controls that release spores. There is one mine that always goes off near the servant mind that you can sidestep.

For the turrents (sentinel plants), a range attack works best preferably on speed so you can retreat if it fails. It's a waste of crystals, but they will usually do the trick. After you talk to the servant mind the rest are deactivated.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #28
You can find spore boxes to switch the turrets from hostile to neutral as well.

If you can take out a neutral turret (or pylon, later in the game) in one round, then the others usually don't go hostile.

Dikiyoba.

Pages