who's da best?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: who's da best?
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #0
I was wondering what people's various opinions were upon who was the best character for each situation (in general I know that they differ by how a person plays). Also I am sorry about no extra options for G2 as I have not played it (I have only played G1 and G3 I don't know why). Also, I would like to make sure that their opinion is regarding torment level.

[ Monday, June 19, 2006 12:59: Message edited by: Retlaw May ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 5 question(s). 19 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=nxAfkucOpeCp"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=nxAfkucOpeCp"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #1
Since I play only as Guardian...

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
It depends upon the player. Although since parry is busted in GF2, the guardian can walk through it.
Apprentice
Member # 7132
Profile Homepage #3
I always use a Shaper, use the canisters most of the time too. It works for me, I just expand upon the battle magic, leadership, mechanics, and intelligence a bit.

--------------------
Q: How do you save a servile from choking?
A: Take your boot off his throat.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #4
If you wanted only people who play on torment to vote, you should have given the option to view results without voting. I voted for guardian in G2, because of overpowered Parry skill, and Shaper for the rest of them, just because I like to play Shapers and DV's Vlish Master build seem pretty good for Torment.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 7162
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Since I play only as Guardian...

me too.

--------------------
Dikiyoba is a god.
Warrior
Member # 7223
Profile Homepage #6
This question is by nature unanswerable, as the different classes are better for different parts of the game.

Though I prefer Agents.

--------------------
Polaris

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
- H.P. Lovecraft