How continuous is the trilogy's story

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How continuous is the trilogy's story
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #25
Avernites often call them kitties.
I also thought furries sounded a bit funny.

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #26
It would make a lot of modern people happy to live in Avernum.

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.
Warrior
Member # 14343
Profile Homepage #27
I would love to live in Avernum! That would be so cool....except for the eating mushrooms all the time and the bad wine :(

Oh and one thing no one mentioned in the differences between Avernum 1 and the rest, is that if you play the Windows version of Avernum 1 there's a bug that you only move two spaces at a time...I found this really annoying when trying to get through doors and secret passages. The fix is to use the right click button and that moves you one space.

--------------------
"And if I had the choice I'd take the voice I got / Cause it was hard to find. / You know I've come too far to wind up right back where I started." - Concrete Blonde (True)

http://tobylinn.awardspace.com
http://toby-linn.stumbleupon.com/
Apprentice
Member # 14522
Profile #28
you can start with any avernum. i beat all the demos, then avernum 3 100% now im on avernum2.

--------------------
Where there is light, there is Dark!

*Supporter for remake of Avernum 4 and 5 in Older Avernum graphics!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by TobyLinn:

Oh and one thing no one mentioned in the differences between Avernum 1 and the rest, is that if you play the Windows version of Avernum 1 there's a bug that you only move two spaces at a time...I found this really annoying when trying to get through doors and secret passages. The fix is to use the right click button and that moves you one space.
Another fix: Be really fast when clicking the left mouse button.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #30
Or just use the number pad.

--------------------
My Myspace, with some of my art
The Lyceum - The Headquarters of the Blades designing community
The Louvre - The Blades of Avernum graphics database
BoE Webring - Self explanatory
They Might Be Giants - Four official websites for one of the greatest bands in existence
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by TobyLinn:

if you play the Windows version of Avernum 1 there's a bug that you only move two spaces at a time...I found this really annoying when trying to get through doors and secret passages. The fix is to use the right click button and that moves you one space.
That's not really a bug, that was by design. It works the same in the original Nethergate.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4

Pages