What is the highest lvl for all avernum games?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What is the highest lvl for all avernum games?
Warrior
Member # 8344
Profile #0
Tell me What is the lvl limit?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=PPlQMIJfsrYc"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=PPlQMIJfsrYc"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
Why in the name of insanity did you make this a poll?

I think it might be 100. That is, if you do it normally. Though I might be wrong...

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
1-4 have their limits somewhere in the 50 range. I think BoA has it somewhere around 30000 (though through normal play, it's extremely difficult to get it past 100, and the HLPM god party only goes to 250).

[ Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:31: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Avernum 1 is limited to 40. The others have higher limits that shouldn't be reachable during a real game.

When you saw that you were creating a poll, you should have cancelled the topic and started over. This isn't an opinion question.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
Long before you get to level 30000 in BoA, your health will wrap around to -30000, though Nalyd isn't sure if that instantly kills you or not.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #5
I remember getting -30000 gp in BoE. That made me sad.

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Andraste:

It happened to me too. I think I eventually used the character editor to fix that.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
A2 has a level cap at 50, which is apparently reachable. I've never made it there.

—Alorael, who doesn't consider more than quadruple digit caps a cap at all. They're more like cheating disincentives and possibly dead man's switches.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #8
I'm not really sure what you mean bu I do know the experience is over 1000000000000.

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Dead Alorael Semiweek:

A2 has a level cap at 50, which is apparently reachable. I've never made it there.

—Alorael

Try playing with some disadvantages to get a high XP bonus. I've done this in A1, so it should work for A2 too.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #10
quote:
I got that after Backwater Calls. Apparently, the scenario gives you a certain amount when you leave (victorious). And since it made my gold count over 30,000 (the limit), it jumped into the negatives.

I fixed this by loading a save in the scenario and spending more gold so that it wouldn't be enough to jump into the negatives.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image