Question about magery and mighty drake boon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about magery and mighty drake boon
Warrior
Member # 6322
Profile #0
Does the bought skill Magery work for priest spells? In the description it just says "spells" so I am assuming it'll work for priest spells too...

Also, the mighty drake in the nw corner offers a boon for 10k... once I pay I cannot find any change to my stats or skills though.. what does he give?

[ Thursday, June 14, 2007 18:14: Message edited by: shadow9d9 ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #1
Magery is (I think) for all spells.

As I recall the Drake's boon is giving the Blademaster ability to all your characters, Blademaster is basically Magery for melee.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Magery definitely works for all spells, not just mage spells. It adds one point to "bonus" in every spell's formula.

—Alorael, who believes those formulas can be found in the manual. Yes, looking in the manual for information is crazy. It works anyway.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I knew Magery worked for mage spells (as the name kind of implies), but didn't know about the bonus to priest spells. Thanks for the tip!

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #4
Magery indeed works for both types of spells and seeing you're in a3, you can get an unlimited amount of it - just remember, sometimes it's better to give than to recieve :)
As for the drake - it indeed teaches you the blademaster skill - and i believe if you return when you have the money - since again you can have unlimited money in a3, this shouldn't be too much of a problem - and you'll be taught again - three time as i believe, but my belief is not very strong here :) .

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #5
You can't have infinate money in A3.
I have reached the limit before.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I will kill whoever sings "the muffin man". The song is total bull.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Infernal Flamming Muffin:

You can't have infinate money in A3.
I have reached the limit before.

Well, i'd have to agree here, since i have also failed to hear of infinaty before.

But seriously - in A3 there is a limit to the money, that is a fact, but if you can reach that limit, buy what you want, reach it again, buy what you want again, reach it again ... and do this as many times you want, that comes pretty close to unlimited, doesn't it?

--------------------
USA is evil!
Europe is bust!
Wars are elsewhere!
Unity is a must!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #7
I do that in every game I play. As much as I've been known to hoard things, I'm also good at grabbing dropped items (as well as anything else not nailed down), and spending the cash from them just as quickly. You'd be amazed at how fast you can spend a million or two in an Exile, Avernum, or Geneforge game.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.