A2 Delrin Boks Fortress levers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 Delrin Boks Fortress levers
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Hi, thanks to all of you who have helped before. Cant get these levers to work. Gone outside and rested, and tried 3 times. read another post which said nw left ne right, sw right, se left, but dont get it you cant pull the levers right and left just pull or not. What am I missing here please?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
It's been awhile, so my memory of it is sketchy, but here goes.

Open up your automap. The levers are represented on it and you can see which side they are pulled to. Next look at the map of the tomb. The levers on the map and on the automap need to match exactly before you can get to Delrin-Bok. (At least I think so.)

Dikiyoba.

[ Tuesday, February 06, 2007 08:25: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
A lever can either be like \ or like /

If you are told the NE lever has to be left, use it until it is pointing to the left, i.e "\"

This is what is meant by pulling them to the "left" or "right".

Hope that's clear... :)

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
I'm not sure if that's very visible on the automap, so it's a good idea to visit each lever. Some of them need to be pulled and some of them don't. If you leave the crypt all of the levers reset to their original positions.

—Alorael, who spent an inordinate amount of time on that too. Honestly, it's enough to make you think that the vahnatai just arne't all that hospitable. Especially the dead ones.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You have to be careful with lever resets. I usually have to go back at least twice to check them before I can get past the barriers. It isn't easy to visit them all without going outside.
Apprentice
Member # 8422
Profile #5
I still can't get this to work.
The little map i found in his tomb showed some little symbols in each corner. i assumed that they meant nw left, ne right, sw right, se left.

But then there are a bunch of other symbols beside them that confuse me.

I've set them to the above settings, several times. Even leaving and completing all three game winning quests, then coming back and trying them again, and still nothing. I can't get past the runes that let you into his inner sanctum.

I guess you don't need it to win the game, but it's rather annoying that i can't figure it out.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
I don't know where you got your information, but the levers need to be the exact opposite of what you're saying. NW-right, NE-left, SW-left, SE-right. When you're done, they should be in this pattern:

/\
\/

[ Monday, April 02, 2007 20:17: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 8422
Profile #7
Hmmm the wee crystal in the lower part of the tomb, has a little drawing. I guess i interpreted it incorrectly.