Really Hate those magical barriers? Come here!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Really Hate those magical barriers? Come here!
Apprentice
Member # 7797
Profile #0
If you are a mage and do not want to join those idiots of the Anama, but want to see the stuff in Shayder's 2nd floor? Then if you are only lvl 2 in mage spells just join anama, go and buy a whole bunch of piercing crystals (using charecter editor) then quit then a gain using charectar editor, buy the use of the spells you lost from the mage in the southwest corner of Shaydar.

--------------------
Kareem
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Later on in the game you can buy fake Anama rings to explore that level safely. No need to use the character editor.
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #2
Yes, but fake Anama rings cannot be removed by any means and prevent you from interacting with the Church of Divine Lucre.

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Can't you have them removed by talking with high priest what's-his-name and having him turn them to ash?

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 7797
Profile #4
i can't get my frickin' ring off. I tried the charectar editor.

--------------------
Kareem
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #5
For fake rings, see my above post.

If you wish to leave the Anama, however, then you must talk to high priest in Shaydar. There should be an option to leave the Anama somewhere in his dialogue, though you may have to dig around to find it.

--------------------
This post is Anama disapproved

[ Sunday, December 24, 2006 20:15: Message edited by: Nioca ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #6
Not that it really matters...but his name is Ahonar! :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #7
Here's what I like to do, as far as religion goes in the game (possible spoilers):

First, I join the Anama after defeating both the slimes and roaches. Then, once I get as much as I can from them (especailly their spell knowledge), I quit. Then I join the Church of Divine Lucre to get everything they have to offer. Once all this is done, I finish off by buying fake Anama rings and robbing their temple.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #8
Anama is just a religion help others to cope with their live you don't need to join them.
You can edit your character to have piercing bariers mage spells don't know if there is an other way the others can help you.

[ Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:26: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #9
I'm no newbie, I already know all that (and more).

I just find the game's religions a convenient way to get some spells. In other words, I merely exploit them to get some good stuff.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #10
So you really don't like the villainy and scum of the universe hey?
(sorry i can't help it i am lame)
Got something about that:
http://splu.net/chadvader.htm
To see the episodes click on the screens.
And don't just look an entire episode before deciding.

[ Thursday, December 28, 2006 02:53: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #11
It isn't a matter of whether I like them or not. I just use their beliefs to get whatever good spells/items they happen to have.

--------------------