Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help
Apprentice
Member # 7797
Profile #0
How do I weaken those magical barrier/rune. And where are the Colchis ruins, if they are for nonregisterd people.

--------------------
Kareem
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
I have no idea what you're talking about, but Colchis sounds familiar somehow...

EDIT: Now I remember. The ruins of Colchis in the Krizsan province, right? Okay, now I know what you're talking about. In Colchis, there's a secret room in the stable that is home to a ghost. Talk to him, and he'll tell you the location of two objects hidden in Colchis that will help you fight the slimes. The first one is in a pillar of a building just north of the stables. The second is west of first, in a room with an anvil. Walk up to the anvil, and if your party has enough strength, you will get the second object.

To get past the barriers, you need to destroy all four slime pools in the lower level of the slime pit. Once you do that, the barrier will fade, and you can fight the master of the pit.

Oh, and this probably belongs in the Avernum Trilogy forum, since this pertains to Avernum 3, not Avernum 4.

EDIT 2: You asked where Colchis is, not what to do there. It's just across the bridge from Silvar.

[ Monday, December 18, 2006 15:52: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

To get past the barriers, you need to destroy all four slime pools in the lower level of the slime pit. Once you do that, the barrier will fade, and you can fight the master of the pit.
If I believe right, there are six pools to destroy.

IceVampire, also check the north wall for a hidden passage. :cool:

quote:

Oh, and this probably belongs in the Avernum Trilogy forum, since this pertains to Avernum 3, not Avernum 4.
I agree! :D

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
As it turns out, there are five pools. They correspond to the five buttons on the control panel in the middle of the upper level, each of which opens a portcullis on the lower level.

—Alorael, who sends this merrily off to where it belongs. Off, off, and away!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
There is a sixth way to the lower level that leads to a lab with some treasure. The path to that way is through a secret passage in the south.

[ Monday, December 18, 2006 18:23: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
I forgot all about the lab, but then again, I probably don't do as much exploring as I should (I know, shame on me). With the major quests, I normally just get in, get on with it, get it over with, and get out.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Arch-Mage Solberg:

quote:

If I believe right, there are six pools to destroy.

IceVampire, also check the north wall for a hidden passage. :cool:

By the way, just to be clear: the north wall in question is the north wall of the boss monster's lair.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty