foley?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: foley?
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #0
Well, i've been looking at a2 again and i realised i never found a character named foley, who the mayor of formello talks about.
I've never even noticed him in any of the walkthroughs.
Does he exist, or was that mayor just making small talk?

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I never found him in Exile or Avernum 2. I always thought that I missed him when I got to the west part of the game and had better things to do.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Dikiyoba is pretty sure he exists. You don't meet him until Chapter 4 though, and Dikiyoba doesn't remember exactly which city he's in. There's a special dialogue option when you meet him, though.
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #3
I do not remember meeting him but I will keep an eye open for him in my walkthrough which is only upto the Hydra Lair. It will however take some time because I have a fulltime job and am in the process of moving house. So I do not have a lot of time for games.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #4
Actually, now that you mention it I have never come across the guy either. I just forgot about it while I played it though. Wierd.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #5
I met him in Anvernum 2...cant remember where though...then he pops up in Avernum 3 and gets killed in that cave north of New Formello

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.