The most boring spell and monster

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The most boring spell and monster
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by That hem hath holpen:

—Alorael, who doesn't think Dark Wyrms are boring. Annoying and pesky, yes, but not boring. At least a frontal assault isn't guaranteed to take them down painlessly.
Sorry, mixed up "boring" and "bothering". And I didn't call'em boring, btw. :)

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #26
Eyebeasts and Gazers I hate it when they cast the spell that drains your manna. It is absolutely devastating to my priests/mages. They don’t have any ability to effectively harm you physically (excluding A4) so basically they drain your manna and make you go in melee only.

I never found much use for terror it seems like the monsters that I would like to cast it on are always resisting it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #27
This thread is about boring monsters. You mentioned Dark Wyrms. They may bother you, and they definitely bother me, but they aren't boring.

—Alorael, who considers townspeople very boring monsters. They don't even attack you!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #28
That means all chickens, cats, cows, dogs, sheep, dogs, and small lizards are incredibly boring. Oh, and children too.

Dikiyoba recalls that townspeople attack on occasion. Remember the Easter Egg of A2?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #29
Most boring (and useless) spell has got to be Bind Foe. An absolute waste of time, as any monster strong enough for you to need to bind it can break free in a turn or less.

Most boring (and pointless) monster has got to be the Amber Slime. They are so easy to kill, and just mind-bogglingly boring. The Goblins come as close runners up.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Wang is Sympatriot:

This thread is about boring monsters. You mentioned Dark Wyrms. They may bother you, and they definitely bother me, but they aren't boring.

—Alorael, who considers townspeople very boring monsters. They don't even attack you!

Nice we came to a compromise. No bothering here, just grievous ennui and boresome remorse, dealing with some Avernum inhabitants and their magic posessions.
Then I guess we should discuss Shaynee from Shaynee Bazaar. Dealing with her I didn't even see her. Just the dialog. No possible attack from her side at all. :)

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1

Pages