A3 : How do i get in to Erika's tower?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 : How do i get in to Erika's tower?
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #0
Ok, im stuck. I have killed the slimes, also I have a reputation of 31 but I still can't get in. Am I missing somthing, or did I need to kill the roaches also?

EDIT: Small typo

[ Sunday, March 26, 2006 08:50: Message edited by: Archmage Eric ]

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
I'm not quite sure, but I think you can't get to Erika until much later in the game. I don't exactly know because I cheated and used the Orb of Thralni to get there before the guards would let me in. I did notice that after I met with Prazac, the guards did not try to stop me though.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Perhaps one can get in after finding the runes in the slime pits and having them identified as Erika's symbol. I'm pretty sure I've gotten into Erika's Tower in the demo. Unfortunately, my memory of the demo is very hazy.

Dikiyoba.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #3
You have to find the rune, report back to Anaximander and present the evidence to Berra. That opens the path to Erika's tower.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #4
You can also get the Orb of Thralni and fly around the golems defending the bridge. I did that the first time round, as I never actually found the rune somehow.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
That's because secret passage are elusive, especially when found in the Alien Slime lair.

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
After you finish the Slime quest you can get Farsight spell to help map out secret passages. At least you narrow down where to look.