Solbergs tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Solbergs tower
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
In A2 the demo is it possible to kill the demons that appears when you walk to solbergs tower.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 6938
Profile #1
It is easily possible in the full version.
Maybe with cheating with the unregistered editer.
Otherwise, it would be incredibly difficult and most likely impossible in the demo.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #2
I had a demon in my soul crystal from the nephil fort ruins.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 6917
Profile #3
I bet them in the beginning in Exile 2 once, but it was seriously difficult, Take it as the ultimate challange for chapter one.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Save it for the last encounter in the demo for that section and go in prepared. With hastes and waching that no one goes down it is possible and worth a little more experience. The downside is that you can't enter the tower until much later. Still if you register you won't have to fight them later.

When you get the message about being watched go to fight mode. Haste and bless your party, then advance one fighter to trigger the trap. This gives you a real chance.

[ Monday, March 27, 2006 02:50: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
It is totally possible, but make sure that you buff yourself completely before the encounter and stock up on healing elixirs. In the demo, your party can take a single lightning spray from the demons but your fighters cannot deal with a full bite and claw combo from them. I actually found that summoning distractions helped a lot. Do not forget about the slow spell either. It can be useful.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Solberg's Tower is a challenging place for Chapter 1 parties. The fire lizards there can be a tough battle as well.

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

When you get the message about being watched go to fight mode. Haste and bless your party, then advance one fighter to trigger the trap. This gives you a real chance.
One difference: Trigger the trap with whichever party member has the first move in combat, so not necessarily the fighter.

And Slow does nothing to demons. They almost always resist it until you've got level 3 and an ungodly mage.

My advice: come back when you've got level 3 Repel Spirit.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #8
quote:
I did it in Demo almost that way. Plus in fight mode before switching the trap I pressed "wait" for a round. That gives you two round moves when the fighting starts before enemy strikes back. Also I remembered the position of several Imps and placed my fighters as close as possible, so that they can involve demons in hand-to-hand fighting before they cast numerous lightnings and fireblasts. It IS possible to beat them in demo, skipping the fact that you'll have to die several times before you manage.

Edit: Typo.
P.S. See my underwriting to know what I think about coming back when your party gets Repel Spirit lvl 3. :)

[ Thursday, March 30, 2006 20:29: Message edited by: Meeshka ]

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1