change avatar?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: change avatar?
Apprentice
Member # 6166
Profile #0
Is there a way to change my avatar appearance in Avernum 2 (the full avatar, not the picture on the character menu)? I seem to remember there was, but can't figure out how to do it now.

thanks.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Avatar appearance? You mean your character pictures?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #2
I think he/she means the picture of your character's full body that your inventory is right next to.

[ Monday, August 01, 2005 18:02: Message edited by: Fire Shards ]

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #3
Yea you can. The standard directory for the pictures (on windows) is - C:/Program Files/Blades of Avernum/Data/Art graphics . The Avatars are there. You can download custom graphics from - The Louvre
Apprentice
Member # 6166
Profile #4
Thanks - I thought there was a way to do it within the game, but this is just as easy.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
If you mean change to another default picture, instead of overwriting one from the game, can't you just press (u)se ability?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #6
Oh. I just immediatly assumed that he wanted a new custom graphic. If he only wants to change an included one the method mentioned above is ALOT easier.