Why don't we have....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Why don't we have....
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #0
A character battle of sorts? I'm not really sure if it would work with a trilogy like Avernum, but I just would like to see out of the few characters with some importance, who would you like the most?

If you don't know who my vote would go for then you don't know me at all, or you can't read. But I'll say it anyway, Erika Redmark, the coolest mage to have ever graced the gaming world. IMO

Sooooo, what about you?

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
Well I guess I'd vote for Solberg. He faced the greatest demon of all, Grah-Hoth, twice. Was able to hold off the forces of Garzald from within his castle. Assisted three bands of adventurers in three different decades. Solberg is the greatest Archmage in Exile/Avernum. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #2
I'd have to vote for the cow from the bandits fort (the ones who steal the vahnatai statue) from A3 (or E3). Yea. Those ones kick ass.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
garzahd is quite cool being a half-demon and stuff.
erika is just, well... were244 knows what i mean.
solberg has the biggest deeds on his account.
rentar-ihrno starts... *hrm* spoiler.
x is that kinda mystery-guy.
linda is a little weird.

hard question. i mean none of them ever did some real fighting, actually. garzahd is beaten by the adventurers, erika by rentar-ihrno, rentar-ihrno by adventurers (yep every time), solberg faced grah-hoth, but didnt kill him, linda fled from her own adze-haakai, x doesnt do a thing. hm.

ha, i know. PYRN! i mean, what is dedication if not staying in a tower somewhere in the middle of the litteral nowhere, containing a haakai in his human-body-prison with his EYES. for like, forever or something. hes cool.

omg i forgot patrick. dunno too much about him, though.
got a cool tower.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
Patrick was with me when we faced Grah-Hoth. After that he built his tower. :)

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
Patrick was great in his heyday, but was one of the lesser of the great mages. Then he got old and decided to pursue a quiet life of enlightenment through knowledge and historical bookkeeping. Then he lost it and died. I think Grah-Hoth is the best, although he is always defeated. Of course, this is counteracted by the fact that he has his OWN demon realm in which he can't be vanquished.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #6
IF, I recall correctly Lady Erika, X, and Solberg (or Patrick?), get involved in a political war within the Empire's Mage Guild to gain the favor of Hawthorn.

Garazed (sp), and a few others won though and had them banished to Avernum, and since Garazed feared Erika (he should), he got the "sun curse" placed on her?

Also I thought Erika was involved in the battle with Gra-Hoth (sp, again), was it not a large battle with many mages and warriors to rid Avernum of demons, sum 50 years ago?

Not that Lady Erika needs help to defeat demons..

I don't beleive I am to far off, but if I am, it's a truly sad day for me.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #7
dunno about the first battle with grah-hoth, havent finished a1 yet.

spoiler

if im not mistaking, linda summons grah-hoth in a3 in the tower of magi on day 160 from his demon realm. or maybe it was just some adze-haakai. wtf.
it was erika, solberg, patrick and x. (not sure about x)
whats the explanation about the garzahds sun curse for?

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #8
I guess I was just trying to explain some plot? It does seem out of place now... oh well. But yeah that Linda women, I knew she was trouble when I first met her. *cough* Anyway I thought Erika only came down with two other people, then again it has been awhile. I need to check on that.

--------------------