The most beaultiful city

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The most beaultiful city
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
What is the most beaulfull city putting in the ordem A1, A2, A3?
I think Formello, Silvar, Krizsan.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Formello is a nice city. Almaria is nice too, but I agree with Formello.

I didn't notice anything special that shot Silvar ahead of Formello in A2, but in any case the vahnatai cities are more beautiful if you like that aqua wall, green floor, blue crystal effect. I pick Olgai.

Krizsan is a nice, quiet, undestroyed city, but Lorelei is the nicest when it isn't too demolished. Gale, on the other hand, is truly stunning when seen through a haze of skribbane.

—Alorael, who has just realized that his skribbane blood content is getting dangerously high. Time to dilute that blood back down to a reasonable percentage.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #2
Tower of Magi. F'sho.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
these threads are my fav. thx for making one. i would myself, but ive done it a couple of times already.

a1: dunno. never played much. fighting system and lack of quest log annoys me terribly.
a2: phew. uhm. almaria, i think. i need water around me.
a3: lorelei. in summer southpoint lighthouse. colchis isnt bad too.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #4
I'd hav e to say these in this order.
1Formello
2Elgi
3Shayder
that is about it for me.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
I had to think about this for a while. Going to Fort Spire was utterly breathtaking -- walking out into the middle of the chasm -- but the city itself was not great. I had a certain fondness for Dharmon and Patrick's Tower, and the Castle was nice, but I think Formello was the most beautiful. That water running through the middle of it really does it for me.

Arriving in Avit was a visually memorable experience. (Vahnatai look cool in 3D!) The Empire Archives -- ice floor -- was also visually memorable. Not sure about human lands in A2 -- maybe Dharmon or Formello again.

Lorelei was by far my favorite city in A3, but I think the most beautiful was... er... I don't remember them well enough. Fort Emergence was kind of nice.

Yeah, and that's far more detail in an answer to your question than you probably wanted to know. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #6
imo detailed answeres are much nicer than just uncommented lists. so if anybody thinks different, dont worry. im on your side.
come to think of it, solbergs tower in a2 is kinda nice.
id love to live in hss-kss old fortress though. havent seen it in a1 so far, but in a2 its great. (that empire general something has his base there. its in the middle of the southern part of the great lake between fort dranlon and fort emerald. two stories, hidden on a small island. some mushroom fields. an extrernal barrack. great tactical outpost for attacking the castle. sea-view from every window.)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #7
Gotta love Lorelei, I spent a great deal of time there throughout the game. While I don't like all the crowding I love all the shops and of course Hawke's Mansion. It is hard to smuggle all my skribbane in there though...

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #8
i usually take the ferry from port townsend to farport (i think it is) and then go to the portal guy and teleport into lorelei. no guards in the portal world so far.

--------------------