Sharon's fanged bracelet

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sharon's fanged bracelet
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #0
I've run a search on this but not found anything so I'm going to ask anyway: how many fangs does the bracelet get after you've killed all the creations and what abilities/stat boosts does it give you?

I've killed the first two but my creations can't even hit the experimental bug. Are there any tactics that are good for this or should I just come back later when I've leveled up a bit?

--------------------
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #1
Off the top of my head: I think there are about 5fang bracelets, then the purefang bracelet, which is drastically more powerful.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
I think there are about 4 or 5 fangs. However, you should not try to get them right away. Sharon's tests are a way to evaluate your progress. Just keep coming back throughout the game and checking whether you are strong enough for the next challenge. The final enemies can't be defeated until you are very far into the game.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #3
come back when youve leveled.u should be ready wen you can make drayks battle betas,or was it battle gamma..the last creation is like experimental gamma and theres about 2 or 3 ur-glaakhs.

--------------------
I hate the world and it hates me.
:):(:DXD:P;P;);:-D:-):Oo.O
I may be wierd but you're downright ugly
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #4
Drayks have a +60 To-hit chance. Be sure to before the battle cast warblessing and other things. Also, create 2 8 point thahd as punching bags, they will die on the first round, but this serves as a distraction. Do this and youll be fine. (If you are a shaper, have 3 drayks. If you are a guardian, have a VERY LARGE parry. If you are an agent.. ummm.. restart the game and play a different class :) )

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #5
Thanks for the advice..but what are the stats of the final bracelet you get?

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6038
Profile #6
there are five creatures and once you get the last fang you get the purefang bracelet which gives you +1 to each shaping and +1 to creature end, strngth and dex. I disagree with the1kobra about being an agent tho - I managed to get that purified essence past the exp gamma at level 20. You don't need the bracelet at all if you're an agent tho.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #7
Agents have no real problem with the Experimental Gamma. Strong Daze.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #8
I find the bracelet very useful for a agent - it allows me to make low level creations eg kamikaze thads to destroy mines without having to waste precious skill points on shaping skills.

Thanks for the help.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #9
The Bracelet is also nice for the 10 armor. And, yes, punching bag thahds are a classic use for them,
but really, if you are an agent, there are better things to use.

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #10
You don't need to be very strong to defeat them, you just need to be well-prepared. You know exactly where they are and can figure out what works best against them without too much difficulty - just try and try again, and run if you have to - I find that drawing them out and ambushing them can make up for a lack of sufficient skill points.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #11
Well I played as a shaper and found up to a point it is impossible to try to take them on to early with strategy cause if they were too tough to beat normally it was probably because my creations had almost no chance to hit against them.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #12
if you want to get past heres some tips :) now...
level up to lvl 20 combat if ur a shaper and get atleast 6 intelegence and a glaahk or a vlish, i used exploding roamers and tested al lthis stuff for ya :) if ur a guardion get to level 25 and get high pary and higher str (dont gotta be accurate bout do 30% pary) and a reg old steel long and ur ownaging and dont forget chitin or the best armor you can get

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000