Abandoned Thahd

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Abandoned Thahd
Apprentice
Member # 4725
Profile #0
*waaaahhh* The abandoned Thahd abandoned me, it was too scared. Is there any way to find him again? Zora did the same thing, is she back in the Drypack Mines? :(
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
No and no. This shouldn't be a problem considering they both have horrible stats. I'm not sure why you asked this question.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 4725
Profile #2
RE: To Slasher: Zora and the Abandoned Thadh. Well, I liked the company, that's all.

To Kelandon: Dearie, I looked after you slammed me, and I didn't found anything about spamming. Maybe it's written and I just haven't found it, still, there's no need to bordering on nasty. I belong to several groups and it's the first time that a group where I see forum related postings are called spamming. I felt they should be separate since I was adressing different questions. This a forum about a game if I'm not mistaken. So I feel we should all relax and remember to breathe deep. I meant no harm. I'm sure you've remarked I'm rarely on the forum. I had no way to know.

On another subject, to all forum-goers, I'm looking for Dayna. I know she's in Medab but I just can't find her. The town's not that big. Where could she be? :confused:
Apprentice
Member # 4725
Profile #3
RE: Dayna. Never mind, I found her. I just wasn't looking. :rolleyes: Thanks all the same. :)
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #4
You can't get the Abandoned Thahd or Zora back, but considering you can easily create your own creatures, while the company may not be as talkative - they sure keep you alive longer!

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #5
The abandoned thahd will have disappeared from the game entirley, but Zora IS back in the mines where you found him. However he won't rejoin you. The thahd and Zora are only temporary members of your team.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Apprentice
Member # 5506
Profile #6
I haven't try this solution, but try to play the game without the Abandoned Thand and without Zora until you enter the FreeGate. I don't know if they are going to join you later if you ask them. I'll begin a new game and I'll let you know (unless you find out before me).
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #7
I found them to be so weak that I never took them along to begin with (went back to my saved game)

--------------------
Ignorance Is Bliss
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #8
One word MJ :Meatshields. That's all they are. Meatshields. Nothing more. Nothing less.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #9
I couldn't stand to just let them get killed, but I'm like that and I get too into the game

punish your enemies reward your friends

--------------------
Ignorance Is Bliss