VoDT Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT Question
Warrior
Member # 1177
Profile #0
There's a woman in Blinlock who want information about mines in the School of Magery. What part of the school can I find the information?
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
The library will help you, in the NW corner. You'll get there eventually.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #2
In the large library blocked by a green force thing. It is in the upper lefthand corner, and you must choose from a book on mining or woodchoping(something like that).
To get past the green barrier I beleive you get a gem to pass from the spider chief.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #3
.... The gem i believe is a runed stone... like the one you use to enter the temple or whatever in the first place... Im stuck cause i can't get into the library OR the control rooms. And i've tried the storage area just to find out i can't do anything until, this i figured out on own, i do something in the other part of the temple. Someone help....

How do i get in to the library?

How do i get the storage area controls unstuck/unlocked?

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!

Come check out my forums! Always improving! Gamer's Tech Zone. By Gamers, for gamers.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #4
With the opening stone get from chief spider after one of the three Vahnatais suggests it to you.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #5
the stone/gem is in your invatory, its orange, and looks like one of thoose ice gems in Geneforge, u just use it and it opens the force feilds

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #6
.... Who gives it to me?

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 21:25: Message edited by: Kagurati_Tian ]

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!

Come check out my forums! Always improving! Gamer's Tech Zone. By Gamers, for gamers.
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #7
no one, but u have to get the spider cheif the eggs from the big bug section, theres a little hall with water to the north in there i think and theres eggs there, u give the eggs to the cheif, u go to where that one purple big bug was with the mist of magic resistance, and looking around there, but only after u geive the cheif the eggs and ask him about the stone after giving him the eggs...yeah

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #8
But i just find the stupid black stone... the one used to open the main doors way up above ground...

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #9
Are you sure??
It's an item you can use, not a special one.
You must have a message, saying that you finally found the Opening Stone.
If you really don't have it, perhaps you can add it with the editor, but you have to register first...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #10
1) Meet Vahnatai and talk with them.
2) Visit spiders and accept their mission.
3) Complete spider mission and get your reward (location of opening stone).
4) Then go and find the opening stone.

This is different from BoE, where you could pick up the stone without doing the spider mission, if you already knew where to look for it.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version