Repeating message

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Repeating message
Apprentice
Member # 4594
Profile #0
In VoDT I killed the spider Chief and I went back outside to reset towns. I reseted the towns and went back to the School. When I got to the spider lair it kept repeating the message ( Oops. You killed the spider chief. use the editor to bring him back) over and over again. Can someone help me out!? :)
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Perhaps you should... *gasp*... use the editor to bring him back!

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #2
Of course if you only have the demo, I don't believe you can bring him back. Sorry

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
You know, this is probably the single most frequently asked question on these boards. Why does everyone insist on killing the spiders?

I don't think the editor can actually bring him back anyway, despite the messages. Unless you feel like editing the scenario to give yourself the opening stone, you'll have to start over.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #4
I agree, though I often kill off other characters, I would never do that to the GIFTS. They are too nice. I would never kill Erika either.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Warrior
Member # 2902
Profile #5
yiiiks, damn spiders...take this....

hehe, give someone a hammer and everything looks like a nail...

sorry but I couldn't resist to post my stupid comment ;)

--------------------
* Knowledge is Might *
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #6
Huh... I never killed him, so I can't help, but why would the demo not let you bring him back? And is Karzoth back? If so, *wave* Hi Karzoth!

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!